2019 - 20 Coach of the year

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Gundy? Bounton?

Both set the bar low enough last year that they set themselves up for that award this year. I'd say Boynton more than Gundy but at least one of the Mikes is winning it.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Kenny Gajewski based on the direction of the program. Plus he was a squat in college so he probably takes Bedlam more seriously than Gundy or Bratton. Not that they don't but he gets it on a level that is very unique.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
I mean we just got the reigning ACC pitcher of the year to transfer here so I don't see why not.
I'm watching Kenny G. too.

Off topic: I was looking at some of her stats and this jumped off the page.

"The Charlotte, North Carolina, native gave up just six home runs last season and has allowed only 17 total in 542 career innings of work."

Holy crap, that's incredible! Some girls will give up 6 in a weekend series. That's 6 home runs in 201 innings pitched. What kind of "stuff" does she have to keep them in the yard?

Show allowed 16 in 200 innings pitched
Juarez from OU allowed 17 in 186 innings pitched

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I'm watching Kenny G. too.

Off topic: I was looking at some of her stats and this jumped off the page.

"The Charlotte, North Carolina, native gave up just six home runs last season and has allowed only 17 total in 542 career innings of work."

Holy crap, that's incredible! Some girls will give up 6 in a weekend series. That's 6 home runs in 201 innings pitched. What kind of "stuff" does she have to keep them in the yard?

Show allowed 16 in 200 innings pitched
Juarez from OU allowed 17 in 186 innings pitched
considering that, in softball, all you have to do is hit a solid, routine fly ball and it will go over the fence........ yes, that is an incredible stat for sure. she must have a lot of downward movement on her pitches

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'm predicting a Mike sweep. Just wanted it documented for posterity.

Last edited: