2019 Bedlam Football Thread.. Lets keep this going, idiots.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Grinch wasn’t the DC at tOSU. Schiano was.

Grinch’s defense has a philosophy and is naturally aggressive. That’s what it’s predicated on.

I honestly can’t tell you what in the hell OU has been running since Venables left. It had zero identity. So with a changing of the guard, that will help matters period. Allowing corners to be corners. Allowing your players to play the ball. Shift focus onto turnovers. A one gap fit that allows your front to play the run on the way to the quarterback. That’s naturally good right there.

It’s incredibly difficult to run a two gap front successfully in college. There’s not enough development to go around. And you’re further shooting yourself in the foot in the Big 12 because if you play pat, you’re giving the quarterback all day to throw. Which is what has occurred.

The new philosophy will help a ton. Grinch has already put a footprint in this and defensive recruits are taking notice. He’s getting his guys. One year of film with guys in crimson will help matters immensely. Oklahoma has been knocking at the door of a national title the last four years. Defense was the only thing missing. And it didn’t even need to be a great defense. Just a decent one. Riley’s offenses are that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Well obviously payola u has already sacked up the mnc this year with their new super secret defense. A sister of a brother of a girlfriend who dates a cousin of a player at Bama said she was told that Bama, Clemson, Iowa, Florida, Texas, Oregon, USC, UCLA, T Tech have already cried uncle. We know this because the two stooges who have parked their trailer have said so...for the last four years on OP. What a couple of super tools...:lol:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Well obviously payola u has already sacked up the mnc this year with their new super secret defense. A sister of a brother of a girlfriend who dates a cousin of a player at Bama said she was told that Bama, Clemson, Iowa, Florida, Texas, Oregon, USC, UCLA, T Tech have already cried uncle. We know this because the two stooges who have parked their trailer have said so...for the last four years on OP. What a couple of super tools...:lol:
Where are you two turds? Crickets

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
One of my favorite things is when the truth finally starts coming out, the goons realize they are taco tech north and their mouthpiece is now celebrating it. We need to come up with some new names for our resident taco breath lights. TG can now become Typical Tortilla Flinger and MT can be Mr. Techster.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yawn. Even the mullet has more conference championships than tech. Just realize how lucky your favorite team is to share a field with OU every year.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Grinch wasn’t the DC at tOSU. Schiano was.

Grinch’s defense has a philosophy and is naturally aggressive. That’s what it’s predicated on.

I honestly can’t tell you what in the hell OU has been running since Venables left. It had zero identity. So with a changing of the guard, that will help matters period. Allowing corners to be corners. Allowing your players to play the ball. Shift focus onto turnovers. A one gap fit that allows your front to play the run on the way to the quarterback. That’s naturally good right there.

It’s incredibly difficult to run a two gap front successfully in college. There’s not enough development to go around. And you’re further shooting yourself in the foot in the Big 12 because if you play pat, you’re giving the quarterback all day to throw. Which is what has occurred.

The new philosophy will help a ton. Grinch has already put a footprint in this and defensive recruits are taking notice. He’s getting his guys. One year of film with guys in crimson will help matters immensely. Oklahoma has been knocking at the door of a national title the last four years. Defense was the only thing missing. And it didn’t even need to be a great defense. Just a decent one. Riley’s offenses are that good.

That and cash payments to the NCAA.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
One of my favorite things is when the truth finally starts coming out, the goons realize they are taco tech north and their mouthpiece is now celebrating it. We need to come up with some new names for our resident taco breath lights. TG can now become Typical Tortilla Flinger and MT can be Mr. Techster.
Nutless wonder still works for me TTF is good.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yawn. Even the mullet has more conference championships than tech. Just realize how lucky your favorite team is to share a field with OU every year.
NW there is a dilemma here, does tortilla flat south get to claim the goon wins in the future since coach log coached at the taco breath central before moving to tortilla flat north?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Notice how everyone came to your aid on this matter. Only you and the other one everyone has on ignore is still participating in this.

I do commend your persistence.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Notice how everyone came to your aid on this matter. Only you and the other one everyone has on ignore is still participating in this.

I do commend your persistence.

Cleanup aisle 3 jackass. Apparently you still notice I post, guess ignore doesn't help you much. :poo: