2019 Bedlam Football Thread.. Lets keep this going, idiots.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I'm pretty sure we hear that every year after their eventual first loss. It's been a while since they lost a 2nd big 12 game after a loss. They've won what, the last 32 or so in a row? but it's fun to hope. it must suck as a football fan that your team every year is relegated to playing spoiler and you as a fan resort to getting your jollies from watching other teams play for titles and hoping the one you hate loses.

Youre lazy. You just copied and pasted your own post. Lame.
You better get ready, it's looking like therapists are having their way with thegoons
This didn’t age well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Never shit talk mid game.
I can't even think shit talk thoughts without jinxing it...

So what was the deal with Jalen at the end of the Baylor game? Was I misreading the camera angle or was he childishly refusing to watch the final plays or even turn back around and celebrate because he wasn't able to finish it himself??...

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I can't even think shit talk thoughts without jinxing it...

So what was the deal with Jalen at the end of the Baylor game? Was I misreading the camera angle or was he childishly refusing to watch the final plays or even turn back around and celebrate because he wasn't able to finish it himself??...
Not sure if it's childish- some people cant stand to watch the big moment with their whole season on the line when it's all on someone else, so they turn around. Guess he's one of those. I have a friend like that, he goes in the other room if any game comes down to a field goal so he cant watch the play. I dont get it either but whatever.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Not sure if it's childish- some people cant stand to watch the big moment with their whole season on the line when it's all on someone else, so they turn around. Guess he's one of those. I have a friend like that, he goes in the other room if any game comes down to a field goal so he cant watch the play. I dont get it either but whatever.
I get that (although you're the leader of the team, get over yourself and support your team mates) but it went even past that. After the int he still kept his back to the field and when someone was trying to celebrate with him he just shook his head... THAT'S what seemed childish to me. If not childish, as least not a good example for a team leader to set...

Link starting at the int:
https://youtu.be/rfZVrho0Pp0?t=7976

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I get that (although you're the leader of the team, get over yourself and support your team mates) but it went even past that. After the int he still kept his back to the field and when someone was trying to celebrate with him he just shook his head... THAT'S what seemed childish to me. If not childish, as least not a good example for a team leader to set...

Childish seems a strong word. I dont think we will ever agree on this one.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK

Childish seems a strong word. I dont think we will ever agree on this one.
I could be a bit biased as well...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
It was interesting to watch the two coaches last night, LR fired up and interacting on every play, the mullet just looked perplexed on every play, not much interaction. Oh well, til next year's bedlam!