2020 Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
So, any season ticket holders on here who already know they won't be able to attend the first game at O'Brate, I would love to buy a couple of tickets from you for that night. "Start a conversation" with me if interested, thanks.
same! Well the saturday game....
In September, I bought two "Go Pokes Passes" which are general admission seating for 2019-2020 for wrestling, soccer, women's basketball, softball, and baseball. Baseball is the main reason I bought the passes because I already had season tickets for wrestling, but canceled them and bought the pass for only $50 more. I always get to events VERY early and was wondering if there is any anticipated issues with being able to get in with a GA pass? Again, I will be there in plenty of time before the game starts.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
So, any season ticket holders on here who already know they won't be able to attend the first game at O'Brate, I would love to buy a couple of tickets from you for that night. "Start a conversation" with me if interested, thanks.
I’ll be there that weekend but almost any other my tickets are available if you want them! I also probably won’t make the Sunday game of the TCU series.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Just landed Alex Ulloa away from Miami for the 2021 class, top 50 nationally. Plays SS. That 2021 class is turning into a beast. Of course, still have to get them to campus, but it’s a good sign when most of your commits are of that variety.
Yeah we are going beast mode now. Fixing to get like 1980s osu baseball. Bigtime teams are coming.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
I'm curious we are picked 2nd in Big 12 so really good. You think we win Big 12 or talking nationally? Chance get College World Series

There's certainly no shame in being picked 2nd in our league, especially behind Tech. Tadlock, IMO, is about as close to the modern day Gary Ward as you're going to find. But, I do think we have the ability to compete with them even better this year for the league title.

But, I was mostly talking about nationally. We will end the season better than the 19th best in the nation. Barring a barrage of injuries, I'll be a little surprised if we're not hosting a regional at O'Brate this year.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Not that I think we'll get them on campus, because money talks, but Riggio told Ulloa "welcome to the family." Hope that means big things are brewing. Who knows. Even if we lose both, Meola, Ure, and Collins are big time in that class. Riggio and Ulloa both have swings that are just beautiful. None of this upper cut lean back bologna. They're both always balanced.