2020 Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
Watched some scrimmages this weekend. Hitters looked good putting the ball in play and battling at the plate. Parker and Bryce looked really good and it was good to see Leeper on the mound again. Good life on his pitches but they limited his outing.

Aug 24, 2015
Houston
Watched some scrimmages this weekend. Hitters looked good putting the ball in play and battling at the plate. Parker and Bryce looked really good and it was good to see Leeper on the mound again. Good life on his pitches but they limited his outing.
Did you see John Kelly or Justin Campbell throw at all and also how did Cabiness and Mathis look at the plate.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Weather in Phoenix this weekend is low 70s, little wind.
Can’t wait for Cowboy baseball!
First game is on espn3, I heard Rooney talking about it on the Baseball America podcast. Sounds like it’ll be a GCU telecast so people shouldn’t be surprised if he talks about them more than us. Last 2 games of the series look like they’ll be halfway decent telecast on YouTube, or at least better quality than in 2017.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
First game is on espn3, I heard Rooney talking about it on the Baseball America podcast. Sounds like it’ll be a GCU telecast so people shouldn’t be surprised if he talks about them more than us. Last 2 games of the series look like they’ll be halfway decent telecast on YouTube, or at least better quality than in 2017.
If I recall last time we played GCU they had broadcast students doing the games and I’m pretty sure my 8 year old son could have done a better job. However, I won’t care because it’ll be Cowboy Baseball!

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
If I recall last time we played GCU they had broadcast students doing the games and I’m pretty sure my 8 year old son could have done a better job. However, I won’t care because it’ll be Cowboy Baseball!
Yeah, and half the time you couldn’t even see where the ball was hit. The YouTube stuff I’ve seen from last season looks like a much sharper production quality.

Jun 27, 2018
okc
I'm looking at a picture of their stadium and I'm going "what the heck". Going down their left field line is normal looking but their right field line is weird. What is in front of their stands? It looks like it's pushed back real far and then there are "things" in front of that section.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
I'm looking at a picture of their stadium and I'm going "what the heck". Going down their left field line is normal looking but their right field line is weird. What is in front of their stands? It looks like it's pushed back real far and then there are "things" in front of that section.
I don't get what you are talking about? The right field line looks normal to me. What pic are you looking at?

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
okstate.com says tomorrow night's game in on the grand canyon youtube channel also........