2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 17, 2011
Even though this sucks we missed out on him, we have increased our expectations. For the last 10 years or so, if we got a 4 star recruit that was huge. Now MB has reached a new level of expectation of getting 5 stars, on top of multiple 4 stars. We arent done in this recruiting class just yet, but I havent been into this edge of a seat future of the program recruiting ever.

CasperPoke11

The Car'a'carn
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 5, 2012
Stillwater,OK
Pena is a 2021 prospect. 3 schollys left and only Thor on the radar that’s known. Sure something will develop pretty quickly with new news. Hearing rumblings of Thor within the next 7 days!
Remember there is still the signing period in April so lots of time to get another player and 1 of these will likely go to a "super" grad transfer.

Sep 5, 2019
Choctaw Oklahoma
Good news was we pulled into a closer battle than most thought with Kansas, i wouldn’t have been surprised if he chose OKST but he stayed with his original decision. Just hope Self doesn’t get caught in B.S’ing them and the NCAA hands them serious sanctions.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Good news was we pulled into a closer battle than most thought with Kansas, i wouldn’t have been surprised if he chose OKST but he stayed with his original decision. Just hope Self doesn’t get caught in B.S’ing them and the NCAA hands them serious sanctions.
I know it would suck for the kid, but Self is dirty and the NCAA needs to do something about it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

O-St8

Orange is power.
A/V Subscriber
Jan 13, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Pena is a 2021 prospect. 3 schollys left and only Thor on the radar that’s known. Sure something will develop pretty quickly with new news. Hearing rumblings of Thor within the next 7 days!
What does this even mean? In reference to what?

Edit: Are you saying that we've gotten in on a kid that we previously have not been in on?