2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
I worry about 3pt shooting ability next year. We need to address this area in recruiting.

Cunningham, Ice and Anderson will be 3 of our better perimeter people, and none of them are lights out shooters. Harris and Boone could possibly help in this department. I don't know much about already signed Walker's shooting ability.

Aug 16, 2012
I worry about 3pt shooting ability next year. We need to address this area in recruiting.

Cunningham, Ice and Anderson will be 3 of our better perimeter people, and none of them are lights out shooters. Harris and Boone could possibly help in this department. I don't know much about already signed Walker's shooting ability.
I will take an outside-inside guy any day over someone who just jacks 3's and does nothing else.

Sep 23, 2010
I will take an outside-inside guy any day over someone who just jacks 3's and does nothing else.
You have to be able to make perimeter shots. This year's team doesn't have as many playmakers. There has to be a balance. It's one of the reasons Kansas struggled so much a year ago despite having really good players.

Dec 21, 2008
When is Natl Signing Day? If its in a couple weeks, has there been anything about JT Thor? Has he taken visits? Kind of a ghost recruit.There was a Maryland recruiting handle that has listed him as an osu commit so makes me wonder

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
When is Natl Signing Day? If its in a couple weeks, has there been anything about JT Thor? Has he taken visits? Kind of a ghost recruit.There was a Maryland recruiting handle that has listed him as an osu commit so makes me wonder
3rd Wednesday in April (April 15).

JT Thor has been very discrete about the recruiting process, as others have mentioned.

Definitely a big time player. thorrjt is his twitter if you want to watch some highlights.

Mar 27, 2008
"I would keep an eye on JT Thor still (I know Oklahoma State fans are getting a little antsy with him) and Canadian talent Matthew Alexander-Moncrieffe. The two would fill a hole for the Pokes; the Cowboys want a versatile forward that can defend various positions but also bring quality athleticism to the frontcourt. I don’t expect a college decision from either within the next few weeks, but I expect Mike Boynton and his staff to continue to pursue them.

Beyond those two prospects, OK State could be active this spring on the decommitment and/or grad-transfer front. They don’t need a lot, and they might be a piece or two away from contending for a Big 12 title, thanks to the enrollment of elite guard Cade Cunningham." - Cory Evans

https://n.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-michigan-will-jeffress-jalen-johnson-more