2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
We had 3 before Moncrieffe committed now just 2. Donovan Williams and a grad transfer shooter or 2 grad transfers is the most likely scenario.
I read that Donovan Williams was at the KU game on an unofficial. I haven't seen much film on him. But I did read where he had 40+ and then a 50point game recently. So we know he can score, not sure what his competition was like for those games. I also haven't seen or heard anything about his play on the defensive side of the ball, he has good size though at 6'5" for what I'm assuming would be the 2 guard position.

Do you have any thoughts on if we will have any transfers out after this season? I know Hidde hasn't seen much of the floor this year but he is only 18yrs old. I'm not sure if they view him as a long term project or what at this point.

I feel really good about where this class is at right now. We have been hitting out targets and getting our guys, which is really good. I feel like getting Moncrieffe was really key going forward.

Last edited: