2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
I think we get Thor or a transfer big. Williams seems like he is going to kstate and we are in more need of a substitute big or power forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt we are all in for Thor. If we swing and miss on him, then definitely need to find a skilled 4man grad transfer.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Williams is a luxury at the moment. We would be taking him to just back log the talent and see who emerges. I have also been saying we should or are going to play four guards often next year for awhile.
Yep. Positions don’t mean much in today’s basketball. You play the 5 with the best chemistry. Create Mismatches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Kentucky insider just gave a crystal ball pick to Auburn. First crystal ball since Sept/Oct osu crystal ball selections.

man this could get ugly fast with crystal balls both going to the other schools.

leaving us with an open scholarship or two

Apr 9, 2020
US
Kentucky insider just gave a crystal ball pick to Auburn. First crystal ball since Sept/Oct osu crystal ball selections.

man this could get ugly fast with crystal balls both going to the other schools.

It's Bruce Pearl. $1,000 says Auburn will have major infractions in a few years time, just like most of his previous employers.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
As quiet as the recruiting process has been for Thor it’s hard to imagine that the crystal ball predictions hold any kind of weight, but we will find out soon enough. It’s hard to say he’s the missing piece to this team, but it kind of feels that way. If one or both of Williams/Thor commit i hope they are high character guys. Yeah it’s nice to stack talent, but getting guys to buy in is a different story.

Sep 3, 2019
Stillwater, Ok

I don’t care what some Kentucky insider says. He’s just butthurt that we took Cade away from them.