Football 2021 General Recruiting thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
yeeeahh I know patience is a virtue, but I'd like to just see them announce it! recruiting is maddening to follow haha
That's why I don't ride the wave....Don't get me wrong, recruiting is important, especially trying to recruiting at a high level, getting caught up will leave you in a vulnerable state and being an OSU sports fan is hard enough as it is.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
https://twitter.com/CoachGundy/status/1268263823561109506?s=20

3 options:
1. Micheal Jackson: Timing works but that doesn’t seem to be the way the insiders are trending
2. Logan Nobles: Quick turnaround commitment from a childhood OSU fan. Gundy hadn’t done a tweet for every commit, so is this big enough news?
3. Aden Kelley: silent commit, more in the vein of what we expect from the Green twins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
3 options:
1. Micheal Jackson: Timing works but that doesn’t seem to be the way the insiders are trending
2. Logan Nobles: Quick turnaround commitment from a childhood OSU fan. Gundy hadn’t done a tweet for every commit, so is this big enough news?
3. Arden Kelly: silent commit, more in the vein of what we expect from the Green twins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jackson committed to USC today.

Jul 22, 2014
The rumor is that yesterday's commit was Cam Smith, a defensive back from Denton who also had offers from SMU, Boise St., K-State, Utah, Vandy, and Northwestern among a few others.