Football 2021 LB Collin Oliver Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Decision May 15th. Hopefully some good news for the Pokes. Four crystal ball picks today and all for the good guys.
He would be a great get.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I always worry, when i see uo listed as a school of interest, but no offer to the Oklahoma student. if they offer late many decommit and go to uo as a life long dream. Hope he is serious as he looks like a good player.

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
Apparently, is very well-spoken and seems to have a high degree of intellect and moral character. Combined with his athletic ability, he is a great addition to our Poke family! I wish him all the success in life and football.

Feb 5, 2007
Apparently, is very well-spoken and seems to have a high degree of intellect and moral character. Combined with his athletic ability, he is a great addition to our Poke family! I wish him all the success in life and football.

As much as I like all that......I want a ball player first! And this kid is exactly that! Never seen moral character or well 'spokeness' catch a RB from behind. But it helps.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Anybody still venture to Pistol's Firing ? Those guys are real saps. Already about 3 articles on how they are afraid that Oliver will bolt as soon as 0U offers him.

I've mostly stayed away after their "Gundy is the Devil" articles when he suggested we get back to work but they are just so negative, opinionated, and don't really try to put OSU in the best light.

Aug 8, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Anybody still venture to Pistol's Firing ? Those guys are real saps. Already about 3 articles on how they are afraid that Oliver will bolt as soon as 0U offers him.

I've mostly stayed away after their "Gundy is the Devil" articles when he suggested we get back to work but they are just so negative, opinionated, and don't really try to put OSU in the best light.
I’ve blocked the Kyle’s and haven’t missed them. They are the Jim Traber’s of the Twitter/Blogging world, taking jabs at everything OSU so they will be accepted by OU fans.