Football 2021 OL Trey Zuhn

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Interesting recruiting ground, obviously someone dickey had his eye on when he was at KSU. Fossil Ridge was a brand new HS in SE Fort Collins, opening about 12 years ago and where my kid would have gone. They started with just 9th and 10th graders and endured several years of constant ass kickings, even playing down several classes until enrollment filled out and they gained experience. Large-school class now. Last I looked, they had developed into a pretty respectable program. FWIW, one of OU's stud linemen from about 10 years ago was also from Fort Collins.

Nov 6, 2010
Interesting recruiting ground, obviously someone dickey had his eye on when he was at KSU. Fossil Ridge was a brand new HS in SE Fort Collins, opening about 12 years ago and where my kid would have gone. They started with just 9th and 10th graders and endured several years of constant ass kickings, even playing down several classes until enrollment filled out and they gained experience. Large-school class now. Last I looked, they had developed into a pretty respectable program. FWIW, one of OU's stud linemen from about 10 years ago was also from Fort Collins.
I'm pretty sure Henson was recruiting CO pretty hard before he left. Maybe he started the process.