8% Chance for CFP

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

gundysburner

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
R u freaking kiddo???

That’s what it was today on Gamefay for. Big 12 team making it to the playoff.

B1G was @ 40%, PAC12 @ 30%.

Not saying we make it, but good good, the PAC12???

F ‘em all & keep winning Pokes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
R u freaking kiddo???

Ohio State validated the B10 percentage. Nobody going to touch them in conference and they will be howevermany-0 in two months. They are in.

Talking heads are counting on Oregon to run through an abbreviated schedule in the P12. And for us to stumble.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
R u freaking kiddo???

Just root for the year to keep messing with the top NAME teams especially in the Big10 who doesn't deserve squat for waiting so long to play. Penn State already went down...cheer every week for us to win and all others in contention to lose...easy theory. IF we win out we WILL be in...that's a given. Means we have to beat Texas next week, KSU the following week and then OU. The season JUST started and will be fast to get interesting.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
Ohio State validated the B10 percentage. Nobody going to touch them in conference and they will be howevermany-0 in two months. They are in.

Talking heads are counting on Oregon to run through an abbreviated schedule in the P12. And for us to stumble.
Did you watch the Ohio State game? They are lucky they started the season with Nebraska. Score didn’t reflect the game

Oct 30, 2007
We do not get in without everyone else having two losses. Min 2 from sec, one loss big10 is a lock. Clemson is a lock

Aug 16, 2012
Did you watch the Ohio State game? They are lucky they started the season with Nebraska. Score didn’t reflect the game
Yep, sure did. Nebraska was never in it after the first quarter and Oh. St. walked the rest of the way. What did you see that would keep them from beating the rest of the B10??
Have seen some of other games and with the exception of Wisconsin, IMO no one else in the B10 can handle OH St.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
R u freaking kiddo???

Teams that only play 6 games don't deserve to be in s**t at the end of the season. They made their beds by virtue signaling in July. F them.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
R u freaking kiddo???

Agreed. There not saying that an undefeated OSU won’t get in. They’re saying that there is a 92% chance OSU won’t do undefeated.

Sep 22, 2011
Clemson, Bama and Ohio state look to be for real, i think with our defense we can play with anyone. But that 4rth spot is going to be hard fought.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
Yep, sure did. Nebraska was never in it after the first quarter and Oh. St. walked the rest of the way. What did you see that would keep them from beating the rest of the B10??
Have seen some of other games and with the exception of Wisconsin, IMO no one else in the B10 can handle OH St.
Nebraska was in it until the 3rd quarter, which means OhSU was the better team.
i didn’t see anything from OhSU that made me think they are unbeatable. I would be happy to match up against them in the final 4.

Sep 6, 2011
The only positive press that OSU is going to get on ESPN this season is going to be related to their series on their crappy pay (even more) channel. They're going to hype up whatever playoff scenario maximizes their ratings share, and unfortunately OSU doesn't have the demographics to move the needle much for them (which makes me wonder why they're filming the series in the first place).

Although, I'm sure some of the doubt from the talking heads is also due to the fact that every time OSU has looked like a contender and gotten some hype we've turned around an lost (usually to OU).

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I don't understand why they can't expand to 8 teams this year...so stupid because teams like Ohio State and all the Big 10 and Pac 12 aren't playing enough games. This is the year we go undefeated and don't make to the playoff if they don't expand it.