1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Absolute hack job on Craig James...

Discussion in 'Non-OSU Sports Discussion' started by JoeHero, Jan 27, 2012.

1. JoeHero

A/V Subscriber JoeHero King of the Andals and the First Men

ostater2319 likes this.
  2. PistolPete'sMustache

A/V Subscriber PistolPete'sMustache Wrangler

I hear Craig James still has not denied that Craig James Killed Five Hookers While At SMU.
  3. OrangeForever

A/V Subscriber OrangeForever I'm a GREAT guy, by the way.

People keep mentioning this Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU, but I for one have never if the "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" thing is true, or if the "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" thing is false.

Perhaps I should do some research to see if "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" is legitimate or not.

Would Google be a good place to start my "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" search? Because since people keep saying that Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU, I really want to know if Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU.
    pokelahoman, zachya, MSteph57 and 5 others like this.
  4. seattlepoke

A/V Subscriber seattlepoke Cowboy

i too also wonder why people keep mentioning this Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU, but I 2 have never if the "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" thing is true, or if the "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" thing is false.

Perhaps we should do some research to see if "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" is legitimate or not.

Would Google be a good place to start my "Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU" search? Because since people keep saying that Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU, I really want to know if Craig James Killed Five Hookers While at SMU
    pokelahoman and OrangeForever like this.
  5. dds115

A/V Subscriber dds115 Laughable

But really, what must these hookers have done, if you ask what I'm speaking of... I heard that Craig James Killed Five Hookers While At SMU. Which is weird. If my name was Craig James, you would not say that I, Craig James Killed Five Hooker While At SMU. What about you?
  6. OSUndefeated

OSUndefeated Wrangler

Craig James Killed Five Hookers While At SMU?!
  7. oSuAusTex

oSuAusTex Cowboy

I had heard Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU.

I had not heard that during Tech games, he would call down from the pressbox demanding that Leach put his son into the games.

He is such d-bag and killer of five hookers.
  8. State

A/V Subscriber State Cold Ass Honkey

I really don't care if Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU as long as he's not on ESPN.
  9. for_petes_sake

for_petes_sake Congrats Big 12 Champs

How would did kill five hookers while he was at SMU and get away with it? Is it because the boosters at SMU that paid him, paid off other people?
  10. oSuAusTex

oSuAusTex Cowboy

Because no one at SMU really cared about the five dead hookers that Criag James killed.
  11. O-statecowboy

A/V Subscriber O-statecowboy "No, it's not a Cooper Bassett jersey."

I read that article. Kid should be kissing Leach's butt!
  12. OSUndefeated

OSUndefeated Wrangler

Yes.