Access to the Okstate.com website

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
For roughly the past month, every time I go into okstate.com to look up athletic stuff, all I get is

1579653763594.png

The only link that works is the Schedule tab. Cannot get to sports directories, archives, etc. etc. just this page and the schedule.

Address in the bar reads right. The link on the front page of the main OSU website (why is it buried at the bottom of the page instead of in the banner?) it takes me to the same place.

If I google something specific like okstate football coaches, I can find individual pages with addresses such as okstate.com/football/coaches or whatever specific search I put in, but no collective site with links to everything.

Anyone have this issue or have any idea why this is all I get? Is the site being reconstructed? Is there a different address? (why would the main link take me there then?)

Thanks for any input.

Feb 25, 2008
For roughly the past month, every time I go into okstate.com to look up athletic stuff, all I get is

View attachment 76874
The only link that works is the Schedule tab. Cannot get to sports directories, archives, etc. etc. just this page and the schedule.

Address in the bar reads right. The link on the front page of the main OSU website (why is it buried at the bottom of the page instead of in the banner?) it takes me to the same place.

If I google something specific like okstate football coaches, I can find individual pages with addresses such as okstate.com/football/coaches or whatever specific search I put in, but no collective site with links to everything.

Anyone have this issue or have any idea why this is all I get? Is the site being reconstructed? Is there a different address? (why would the main link take me there then?)

Thanks for any input.
On my computer in Chrome it all appears to be functional. Perhaps clear cookies/force a refresh??

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX

View attachment 76874

Thanks for any input.
Which browser are you using? A lot of these athletic department websites have issues on Safari.

Aug 16, 2012
Thanks for the replies. It is an every day PC running W10 and I normally use Google browser or duck. Have Safari and IE available also so not sure why I have not tried any of those yet. Will try later to see if I can isolate the problem to a specific browser

Aug 16, 2012
OK, now I feel stupid. It was my ad/pop-up blocker. White paged the site and everything comes up just fine. Again, thanks to those who provided input.