1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Any One catch the Chiefs Game??

Discussion in 'Non-OSU Sports Discussion' started by OkPoke17, Nov 27, 2007.

1. OkPoke17

A/V Subscriber OkPoke17 Cowboy

My Wife and her Family are from Kansas, so Anytime We go over to her parents house on Sunday We watch Chiefs Games. I was pretty Impressed by Kolby Smith on his first Career start. Had like 19 rushes for 150 yards. He showed alot of Patience and broke alot of first tackles. Anyone else catch it??
  2. Fugazi

Fugazi Wrangler

I watched it. He looked good, but he was playing against the Raiders...

I was pretty impressed with Justin Fargas. When he's had chances to play this year, he's produced.
  3. SiggyPoke

SiggyPoke Deputy

I sure hope my Chiefs can pick it up.
  4. OSUgrad02

OSUgrad02 Deputy

Smith definitely looked like a capable NFL back, unfortunately they have one of the worst coaches in the league. Herm Edwards blew that game.
  5. SiggyPoke

SiggyPoke Deputy

Why he won't pull Huard and give Croyle a try more I just don't understand.

6. FossilFuelMan

FossilFuelMan Cowboy

croyle has played the entire game for the last 2 weeks. he threw a really bad interception but other than that, didn't look terrible. he is raw but has a rocket for an arm.

smith looked really good but LJ better start producing. he gets paid a lot of money not to suck.
  7. SiggyPoke

SiggyPoke Deputy

I understand that and I hope this trend continues. I think Croyle will only get better while Huard looks to be the next Bledsoe.