Any Updates on Likekele?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ST2

Cowboy
Jul 9, 2012
Cowboys vs. Minnesota in the BOK Basketball Showdown tomorrow - Any news on whether Ice is able to play yet or not?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Latest I’ve found was from Wednesday:
As for Likekele coming back, coach Boynton said during the Wednesday availability that he wouldn’t be available until he practiced, but that they still have a few more days before they’d know anything for the Minnesota game.
https://www.si.com/college/oklahomastate/basketball/osu-to-face-minnesota

Haven’t heard of he’s practiced since then.
Did anyone listen to the coach radio show last night?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2008
What about Marcus Watson our top recruit from last year any word on him?

We're going to have to play really good tomorrow if we want to beat a hot Minnesota team who just knocked off #3 Ohio State this week. Especially without Likekele.

Good thing Tulsa has the best craft beer scene in the state. We might need it after Saturday. Go Cowboys!!!!!

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
What about Marcus Watson our top recruit from last year any word on him?

We're going to have to play really good tomorrow if we want to beat a hot Minnesota team who just knocked off #3 Ohio State this week. Especially without Likekele.

Good thing Tulsa has the best craft beer scene in the state. We might need it after Saturday. Go Cowboys!!!!!
Has Minnesota played since then? And Watson had a court date in January, so nothing before then I'm sure.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
To answer my own question, no they haven't played anyone else. And we are 3.5 point favorites.