Anyone notice Andre Williams next to Sutton last night?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
I had 85 posts with that one in nearly two years. I don't think posting to make more posts would be a logical observation from that. You are pushing 4,000 posts in less time than I had 85. You really are quite the dumbass, aren't you?
Talking about logical posts....and then calling someone a dumbass doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.

But then again I also have more posts then you so that MUST mean that everything I say should automatically be disregarded.

May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
Besides....

Please explain how answering an already answered question is any worse of a post that one that is only there to point that out?????

If your so concerned with high posting numbers...maybe you shoulnd't post anymore...ever :rolleyes:

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
YOU quoted my post. That would be pointing me out specifically. Would you really like to ask who's the dumbass again? I guess that was being nice. You are an imbecile.
There's no need to repeat the question, you've answered it for me. So when did you decide to lower yourself to being the post-count police? How does that gig pay? Probably a little more than the irritating little prick gig does, huh?:headslap:

Mar 12, 2007
There's no need to repeat the question, you've answered it for me. So when did you decide to lower yourself to being the post-count police? How does that gig pay? Probably a little more than the irritating little prick gig does, huh?:headslap:
Lower myself to being the post-count police? You told ME that I was posting to raise my post count when you have averaged 3 posts a day for a year and a half. Arguing with you is like arguing with my three year old. Guess it's just right over your head, like most things in your life presumably.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Lower myself to being the post-count police? You told ME that I was posting to raise my post count when you have averaged 3 posts a day for a year and a half. Arguing with you is like arguing with my three year old. Guess it's just right over your head, like most things in your life presumably.
Well darn, I guess you think you are the only one who is so almighty that he can just lash out at someone for posting in a thread. Newsflash, hero, you're not. Nobody but you seemed to mind that the man posted his answer later than the 1st response. If you would think before you lash out, you might eventually win one of those arguments with your 3-yr-old. Poor kid.

May 9, 2007
Edmond, OK
Well darn, I guess you think you are the only one who is so almighty that he can just lash out at someone for posting in a thread. Newsflash, hero, you're not. Nobody but you seemed to mind that the man posted his answer later than the 1st response. If you would think before you lash out, you might eventually win one of those arguments with your 3-yr-old. Poor kid.
And 84TE wins with another TKO! :D

Even though the fight was over before it ever really began you gotta love his effort!

WhoThe

Wrangler
Jan 10, 2006
Kingfisher, OK
Let there be peace on earth,
and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on Earth,
the peace that was meant to be.

With God as our Father,
brothers all are we,
Let me walk with my brother,
in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me,
let this be the moment now.
With every step I take,
let this be my solemn vow,

To take each moment and live each moment
in peace, eternally.
Let there be Peace on Earth,
and let it begin with me. :D

Nov 19, 2005
Great Bend, KS
Just to make sure that I am clear, that was indeed Andre next to Eddie last night?

I must say, Eddie looked like he had some good color, even a tan! So to further derail this thread, I would like to determine via this thread, if Eddie does indeed Mystic Tan.

Any ideas?

(1907)