1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Are you done crying yet?

Discussion in 'Bedlam & Flame' started by Roll with the tide, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Roll with the tide

Banned Roll with the tide Banned

7 wins in four years against top 25 teams...WOW! How many loses against top 25 teams in those same four years? Keep drinking the OSU kool-aid buddy.
  2. Roll with the tide

To further this conversation even more. I know you have to play second fiddle to your big brother OK and get only what they don't want in state is still no excuse. Not sure if OSU knows this but you can go out of state and recruit. Since recruiting takes care of itself and all.(Just FYI) Even our little brothers at Auburn no that.
  3. Chris H.

Staff Chris H. Systems Administrator

Considering the large percentage of our roster that comes from the state of Texas, I think it's safe to say that yes, our coaches "no" they can do that. Once again, you suck at trolling, troll. Two strikes.
    bleedinorange likes this.
  4. Roll with the tide

Grabbing up players Texas does'nt want either....nice! Keep grabbing those two and three star left overs that will get you in the top ten.
  5. MSteph57

A/V Subscriber MSteph57 Cowboy

Reading Rwtt's posts is as hard as trying to say Chris H's last name after having a few. :)
  6. 3pointbomber

3pointbomber Cowboy

To be honest, I somewhat feel bad for the guy. It's obvious that he eats a bunch of government cheese and lives in a van down by the river. And to top it off, for his avatar, he uses some personal artwork that he drew in 5th grade, because it was the last time he entered a classroom. Sad.
    okstate0303 likes this.
  7. Roll with the tide

That is some funny stuff...Not sure how the elephant got there. I wish, I could draw that good.
  8. syscowboy

syscowboy Deputy

Wow the only thing he disputed was the artwork.. The rest must have hit home.
  9. MSteph57

A/V Subscriber MSteph57 Cowboy

Got to love the mods.
  10. Roll with the tide

I love how insults on me are your responses to truth about OSU football. Grammar is bad, he lives in trailer park, no teeth, and whatever else. However, the truth remains the same. OSU is a second tier team and will always be a second tier team. Maybe you should take notes from the real school in your state. At least they know how to recruit. Can't win a big game, but they do know how to get there.
  11. bleedinorange

bleedinorange Wrangler

Like Bama this year in the only big game they played huh?
    CrazySooner and cowboyethics344 like this.
  12. Roll with the tide

Maybe, but we won all the little games!
  13. syscowboy

syscowboy Deputy

I didn't insult you at all, I simply made an observation to your reaction. Do you have some issues you need to discuss? Do you not get enough attention there in "Fantasyland"? Your'e getting a bit defensive there buddy. Relax, take a hit off that shine you brew.

You clearly didn't attend that school that you are so ardently attempting to defend. Here are the facts, you are a loser with no life or reasonable level of education. Nick Saban is a liar and a fool and will be shown for what he is on national television. Alabama does not deserve to be playing LSU again, that has been proven. And last but not least Alabama (notice I didn't say "your school" since you clearly never attended) will be destroyed by LSU. And coming from me that means something since I detest LSU for personal reasons.

You truely need to see someone about your delusions.
  14. Roll with the tide

My delusions, you think OSU deserves to play for the BCS title and I'm delusional. No, I didn't attend Alabama and that has no relevance. Nick Saban is the best coach in football and OSU would be lucky to have him. One more thing, when you know how to stop someone and you have the number one defense in the country being destroyed will never happen. Watch Jan.9th and you just might learn what big boy football is all about.
  15. jobob85

A/V Subscriber jobob85 Cowboy

I think the university of Alabama just breathed a sigh of relief. Saban can compete when he has the pick of the litter, big deal. Or coach just won a confernce championship with left overs from Texas and OU. You know what a conference championship is because a few years ago Alabama actually won one. By the way ours looks really nice you should come up and take a look since all of BAMA's hardware is so last year.
  16. syscowboy

syscowboy Deputy

Well again your delusions keep coming out. "Best coach in football"? Oh my Lord you do have issues. And no we wouldn't want a liar and egocentric fool like Saban coaching the young men of OSU. We want the young men that play football at a proud University like OSU to leave with more than a "thanks for playing now go make license plates" pat on the back. We want them to have learned a life leason from the coaching staff that will benefit them for life. To have an education that will show their character to the world. All that Saban can offer to is to teach them to be quiters and liars. That's not much of a coach on any level. His history speaks against him so do not even attempt to defend him. He doesn't even attempt to live up to what he says.. Didn't win that conference championship and you think you should play in the MNC game?? LIAR!!!

You keep using that "big boy football" line over and over. Again issues. A man doesn't need to repeat himself over and over he states his facts as he sees them and moves on. No need to repeat. So take my advise and move on.. You are clearly an embarisment to the culture of that school as well as the state of Alabama. Hell I personally think you give elephants a bad name but thats my vision.

And I didnt mean to insult your education at Auburn, how insensitive of me. You must have been ranked high in your class.
    CrazySooner likes this.
  17. cowboyethics344

cowboyethics344 Cowboy

Big boy football is LSU. I bet LSU wins by 3 tds and les sends your whiney @ss coach back home crying.
    okstate0303 likes this.
  18. Roll with the tide

That does say something, when you don't win your conference and still play for the BCS title. That means the other teams aren't worthy. They play in a conference that's not very good. They play in a conference with no defense and can't win a big game. That means the top two teams in that conference lost to .500 and sun .500 teams.

Saban does have the pick of the liter. When you coach at a ELITE program at a top tier program you get that. Look at the bright side you do have Oklahaoma....lmao
  19. cowboyethics344

cowboyethics344 Cowboy

We have the best WR in the nation from Oklahoma. Alabama does not have a player in the same league as Justin blackmon. Your wuss coach is going to get taught a lesson by the grass eater.
  20. Roll with the tide

That is a great post. Delusional and full of holes, but good. 95% of all division one football players have one thing and one thing only on their mind when they get to college. Get better, and stay healthy, so thay can get to the NFL. If they all could, they would leave their junior years for the NFL.
    Nick Saban is the best at that. His record speaks for itself. Alabama has more first round draft picks the last two years then any other school. He has as many, if not more charities then any coach in college. He donated time and money for the relief efforts after the tornados hit Alabama.
    Lets talk about lying. One day after the loss to Iowa State coach Gundy said on national TV that he didn't think OSU deserved to go over Alabama. You beat a average at best Oklahoma team and he then states OSU is the second best team. Talk about a joke. ("I'm a man, I'm a man, talk about me, I'm a man")