Barr affirms Mueller found no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion; report release at 11 a.m.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You are without a doubt so very, very wrong and backward for wanting abortion banned. Are you ignorant of the FACT that last year Ireland repealed its total ban on abortion. Abortions are now allowed up to 12 weeks. Are you also aware that Israel has one of the most liberal abortion laws in the world, yet the USA sends many million$ worth of aid to that country every year. Interesting how President Trump doesn't complain about it.

Seriously, CocoCincinnati, if you really care dearly about little babies being slaughtered in the womb, then you should be very, very ashamed of yourself for wanting to turn Oklahoma into a state that exports abortions.

Abortion rates and women hospitalized over illegal abortion are higher in Latin American countries where abortion is banned. That is easy proof that trying to ban abortion is without a doubt morally insane. Abortion is about an unwanted pregnancy. Solve the problem from that level. Prohibitive laws against abortion absolutely don't do it.

Laws requiring pregnant women to give birth or else face severe punishment are as oppressive and freedom robbing as laws that forced slavery. You know good and well slavery was abolished long ago.

Also, please read these articles. Please educate yourself on what really happened before Roe v. Wade and after and what currently happens to this day.

https://www.mccl.org/post/2017/10/1...abortion-argument-for-legalized-abortion-does

https://pregnancyhelpnews.com/question-everything-starting-with-1-in-3-abortion-lie

http://afterabortion.org/2011/the-truth-about-back-alley-abortions/

https://www.lifeissues.org/2018/10/the-biggest-pro-abortion-lie/

Jul 20, 2018
Watching Jerry Nadler this morning talk about President Trump's lawyer not showing up to testify in front of congress. Jerry sounds like a 6 year old child describing how little Johnny hit him. Poor f'n baby!!!!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Question for the Dems; why did you spend 2 years and millions of dollars on the Mueller investigation if you were going to ignore it and conduct a separate witch hunt? House Dems have subpoenaed a trump advisor who spent 30 HOURS being interviewed by the Mueller team. They're still investigating Russia collusion....not because THEY believe it, but because the idiots who vote for them do. Congratulations idiots, you've set a new standard for being mindless sheep.

Jul 20, 2018
Question for the Dems; why did you spend 2 years and millions of dollars on the Mueller investigation if you were going to ignore it and conduct a separate witch hunt? House Dems have subpoenaed a trump advisor who spent 30 HOURS being interviewed by the Mueller team. They're still investigating Russia collusion....not because THEY believe it, but because the idiots who vote for them do. Congratulations idiots, you've set a new standard for being mindless sheep.
Why? Because they've got absolutely nothing else.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
This is the ONLY thing they can harp on. Some made up conspiracy theory. Trump is literally winning in every other way that matters. Economy, foreign policy, Jobs, and trade. How can you bash good results? or at least a visible path to results in trade wars etc.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
America...has real important problems...instead of working to solve them the investigation goes on..and on...and on.
Enough is enough!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Heard an interesting take on the issue this morning. This witch hunt by the left has done more to help Putin than anything Trump has been accused of.

Think about it, if intelligence agencies in the small states of Eastern Europe have information that could help the US in dealing with Russian attempts to, I don't know, hack our elections let's say.
If those countries think Trump is a Putin puppet, they might be afraid to share that intelligence with us.

Congrats Dems, congrats media....by pushing this false narrative, YOU are actually the ones helping out Putin.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
It didn't help their agenda. This is the problem with politicians, they all have personal agendas. These agendas do not always line up with what their constituents elected them for. Washington is a dirty place. Term limits would be a great thing. There should not be career politicians.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Heard an interesting take on the issue this morning. This witch hunt by the left has done more to help Putin than anything Trump has been accused of.

Think about it, if intelligence agencies in the small states of Eastern Europe have information that could help the US in dealing with Russian attempts to, I don't know, hack our elections let's say.
If those countries think Trump is a Putin puppet, they might be afraid to share that intelligence with us.

Congrats Dems, congrats media....by pushing this false narrative, YOU are actually the ones helping out Putin.
My personal favorite is, "He gave them polling data!" as if that's a state secret.

Nov 6, 2010
OK, all you guys are so convinced everything is on the up and up with Trump and Putin. What if financial records show without question that the Trump organization has been kept afloat with Russian loans, laundered money or otherwise, for several years prior to the election. Would that, coupled with the fact that Putin conducted an all out propaganda campaign and cyber attack with the purpose of getting Trump elected, give any of you cause for pause?? Or would you be ok with that?? I remember when all this started, Carl Bernstein kept saying "follow the money". I'd sure like to know for sure.

Jul 20, 2018
OK, all you guys are so convinced everything is on the up and up with Trump and Putin. What if financial records show without question that the Trump organization has been kept afloat with Russian loans, laundered money or otherwise, for several years prior to the election. Would that, coupled with the fact that Putin conducted an all out propaganda campaign and cyber attack with the purpose of getting Trump elected, give any of you cause for pause?? Or would you be ok with that?? I remember when all this started, Carl Bernstein kept saying "follow the money". I'd sure like to know for sure.
I had a seriously long response to your questions but I figure if you're still convinced Trump did something wrong, nothing I say will change that.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
If something criminal was done then so be it. It's much more likely some non-material offense will be found and ballyhooed by the left without result. Not that it won't encourage the tin foil hatters (like you) to beat their chest in victory.

I'd like to see your dem chums subjected to the same scrutiny you and they prescribe for Trump. If the reps take back the house in 2020 (very feasible) and Trump wins, I hope they bury the Nadlers/Schiffs in congress with equal treatment. I'll enjoy the wailing.

Nov 6, 2010
I had a seriously long response to your questions but I figure if you're still convinced Trump did something wrong, nothing I say will change that.
I'm not convinced of anything, but you have to admit, so many lies surrounding the whole Russia thing. So much cow towing to Putin from a guy who normally is so confrontational. If there is nothing there, so be it, I still don't like the guy, but from the Mueller report, I don't think he should be impeached and certainly not prosecuted. But if there are obvious financial conflicts of interest, the voters should have access to that info. If the voters still decide there is enough good to outweigh those conflicts, they'll re-elect him and so be it.

Nov 6, 2010

Pretty sure they've been there for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipy36wmY8iE

Nov 6, 2010
If something criminal was done then so be it. It's much more likely some non-material offense will be found and ballyhooed by the left without result. Not that it won't encourage the tin foil hatters (like you) to beat their chest in victory.

I'd like to see your dem chums subjected to the same scrutiny you and they prescribe for Trump. If the reps take back the house in 2020 (very feasible) and Trump wins, I hope they bury the Nadlers/Schiffs in congress with equal treatment. I'll enjoy the wailing.
So be what?? I asked if you would be OK with it. To put it further, what if the pee tape turns out to be real?? That is not criminal, and not even impeachable. But SURELY you'd have to admit it would be pretty serious leverage, even over Trump.

And for the record, I have voted 3rd party in the last two elections, and may do so again. Our country desperately needs a change from the current 2 party system, or I think we'll probably split into multiple countries soon, as George Washington and others warned against during the founding. Maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
So be what?? I asked if you would be OK with it. To put it further, what if the pee tape turns out to be real?? That is not criminal, and not even impeachable. But SURELY you'd have to admit it would be pretty serious leverage, even over Trump.

And for the record, I have voted 3rd party in the last two elections, and may do so again. Our country desperately needs a change from the current 2 party system, or I think we'll probably split into multiple countries soon, as George Washington and others warned against during the founding. Maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.
Your entire arguement is "what if". You got your 2 years investigation in which the president and his admin gave millions of documents and 100s of witness willing. You did not get what you wanted and are now throwing a massive hissy fit on the level of election day. Get over it, you lost, its time to come out of your fantasy world in which russians are under your bed and coming to kill us all.

Nov 6, 2010
Your entire arguement is "what if". You got your 2 years investigation in which the president and his admin gave millions of documents and 100s of witness willing. You did not get what you wanted and are now throwing a massive hissy fit on the level of election day. Get over it, you lost, its time to come out of your fantasy world in which russians are under your bed and coming to kill us all.
Feel better??

Jul 20, 2018
I still don't like the guy
Apparently, there are enough politicians who feel the same way and are happy to remove a duly elected president because of that. No doubt, the hatred for Donald Trump far exceeds the love for our country. God forbid he's removed from office.