1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Barry Sanders, Thurman Thomas, Dez Bryant Signed OSU jersey (Custom Framed)

Discussion in 'Merchandise / Memorabilia' started by ostatefan10, Nov 10, 2011.

1. ostatefan10

ostatefan10 Cowboy

I have three Signed OSU jerseys for sale. The first is a Barry Sanders signed OSU jersey custom framed and matted the second one is a Thurman Thomas Signed OSU jersey custom framed and matted. The last one is a Dez Bryant signed OSU jersey which I haven't got around to framing it yet. Wasn't really wanting to sell them but I need the money. I have had the Sanders and Thomas Jerseys for over 8 years in by "MAN CAVE"... The Bryant Jersey I just got not to long ago. I have pictures of all the jersey’s and would be willing to send them out if you would like to see them but please don’t ask if you don’t intended buying them. Make me a reasonable offer on any of them. I know what there worth and what I paid to have them framed so please no low-balling email me at johnslawns@hotmail.com

Thanks
  2. ostatefan10

ostatefan10 Cowboy

I’m Selling a few of my OSU signed jersey’s that I’ve had costumed framed and was wondering what would be a fair asking price for them? I’ve only seen them in person framed like mine at the games where there selling for crazy prices but there for charities. If there are any experts out there please help! The two I’ve had framed and matted are Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas I’ve even had OSU carved in to the matting. The other one I’m selling is a Dez Bryant jersey but it’s not framed. Please any help would be great. Please email @ johnslawns@hotmail.com
  3. okstatecowboys10

A/V Subscriber okstatecowboys10 Cowboy

i am interested in buying... lol
  4. ostatefan10

ostatefan10 Cowboy

5. ostatefan10

ostatefan10 Cowboy