Baseball vs UTRGV

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
I’m really not seeing any reason to start Osmond. He struggles like crazy to throw strikes in every situation. Stick him in the pen, bring him along slowly, let him get some confidence back. By the end of the season he could be a real weapon out of the pen.
We have to find a weekend rotation and likely one of the freshman is going to have to be a part of it, along with Scott and standlee. If you bring a guy out of the pen, you are going to be putting him in in a pressure situation anyway, otherwise what is the point? Bring him in when we are up 5 runs so he can pitch with no pressure? That doesn’t help in the long run, and probably just gives a guy a false sense of security. The coaches wouldn’t throw him out there if they didn’t believe he could do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
I’m really not seeing any reason to start Osmond. He struggles like crazy to throw strikes in every situation. Stick him in the pen, bring him along slowly, let him get some confidence back. By the end of the season he could be a real weapon out of the pen.
I’m like you Ptak I see some potential there but come on. Rule #1 has gotta be throw strikes!

May 26, 2012
I guess with espn plus we no longer get to watch the games on tulsa Cox cable 3 or youtube tv. And no, I am not going to pay for espn plus

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I guess with espn plus we no longer get to watch the games on tulsa Cox cable 3 or youtube tv. And no, I am not going to pay for espn plus
That would be correct. What we got for free now costs money. All so the big 12 can make another dollar.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
That would be correct. What we got for free now costs money. All so the big 12 can make another dollar.

It was not free. I pay my cable every month to get to watch many of our games on channel 3 over the last several years
Ok. You didn’t have to pay extra for it. And technically the games on cox were also on YouTube which you wouldn’t have to have cable for.