Baseball vs UTRGV

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
If we can get McCusker and Morrill going, this could be one tough lineup to pitch to 1-9. It’s been a while since we’ve had a whole weekend this early where we barreled up that many balls, especially in cooler weather.

Love seeing Hewitt out there everyday. He’s a spark plug to this lineup. Trenkle is showing he’s the real deal, Polcovich too. And Sifrit has turned into one heck of a Swiss Army knife.

Nov 14, 2010
This team can really hit

It has the potential to have elite defensive play up the middle with Polc and Morrill

Mathis has a really good arm behind the plate and will be really good once he settles in

I'll be curious to see what Hewitt's everyday role becomes.

I think he'll be a guy that floats around from catcher to 3rd to DH.

This season is going to come down to pitching

Scott is legit, but past that who knows what we have

Campbell and Osmond are both true freshman

Osmond is electric but he's not gotten comfortable yet and isn't throwing enough strikes to pay his stuff off

Campbell is good but far from dominant.

I've heard he can top out at 95, but he's 85-88 right now.

His change up is really a plus pitch though and his curve ball is a true 12/6

Standlee is a guy that we need to stay in the bullpen

Aug 1, 2008
This team can really hit

It has the potential to have elite defensive play up the middle with Polc and Morrill

Mathis has a really good arm behind the plate and will be really good once he settles in

I'll be curious to see what Hewitt's everyday role becomes.

I think he'll be a guy that floats around from catcher to 3rd to DH.

This season is going to come down to pitching

Scott is legit, but past that who knows what we have

Campbell and Osmond are both true freshman

Osmond is electric but he's not gotten comfortable yet and isn't throwing enough strikes to pay his stuff off

Campbell is good but far from dominant.

I've heard he can top out at 95, but he's 85-88 right now.

His change up is really a plus pitch though and his curve ball is a true 12/6

Standlee is a guy that we need to stay in the bullpen
JCampbell is a really good hitter. His pitching will be there come April.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
If we can get McCusker and Morrill going, this could be one tough lineup to pitch to 1-9. It’s been a while since we’ve had a whole weekend this early where we barreled up that many balls, especially in cooler weather.

Love seeing Hewitt out there everyday. He’s a spark plug to this lineup. Trenkle is showing he’s the real deal, Polcovich too. And Sifrit has turned into one heck of a Swiss Army knife.
agree 100%