1. You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Bedlam Baseball, downtown Tulsa, Fri. 7 pm, FSOK (DirecTV 679 / Cox 37).

Discussion in 'OSU Sports Forum' started by Mr. Orange-Power, May 3, 2012.

1. goPOKES918

goPOKES918 Cowboy

I got in and walked 30 seconds to my seat. Last night was 2000 over capacity and I waited in line for mabe 2 minutes (2-3 innings come on man thats just a lie) I'm sure the lines are shorter at Bricktown because there are half as many people.. Come on OKC people were not trying to compare you know what sizes. Tulsa is smaller yet OKC has little brother syndrome. Bricktown is nice. Oneok is nice.

2. edmondcowboy

edmondcowboy Sheriff

Never stood in line at oneok for more than 2 minutes. And never took more than a minute finding my seat.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

3. Carneyman14

Carneyman14 Amazing golf ball whacker guy A/V Subscriber

I grew up in Tulsa. Went to old Drillers stadium a lot and was just disappointed in the new one. Shoulda gone to Jenks

4. Philranger

Philranger Territorial Marshal

Sounds like Tulsa has the little brother syndrome...It's ok though, somebody has to be the smaller and less important of the two. Tulsa does it so well too.

5. Kenny Orange Powers

Kenny Orange Powers Deputy

I think we can all agree that the ballpark in Arlington is the nicest so dfw metroplex wins hands down! ;)

6. RutherfordFan

RutherfordFan Territorial Marshal

I live in okc. I love okc. I'm sure they are both nice ballparks. I've been to bricktown ballpark a bunch of times and its really nice. Never been to oneok but I've heard its nice too.

7. Poke4Christ

Poke4Christ Territorial Marshal

I've wondered for the last few years why we haven't fired frank Anderson yet. I might be coming around. I just hope we don't make the mistake of signing him to a huge extended contract right after the season is over. *cough* Ford *cough*

Carneyman14 likes this.
  8. orangepower317

orangepower317 Sheriff

With Texas losing today to Missouri, we have a chance to move into a 3-way tie for 2nd place in the Big 12 standings with A&M and Texas. Let's go Pokes!!!