Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Another clean sweep

7 game Bedlam win streak pushing the all time series record to 161-138 over the Sooners.

Coach Holliday is 20-6 as a head coach vs OU.

This year’s scoreboard reads 34-4!

OU sucks

Feb 4, 2016
florida
That's why OU softball sells out most of the Big 12 games, and all the playoffs. Pokes can't even fill their football stadium except for a couple of games per season.
BPS soldout every game in 2017. I believe I saw empty seats last evening. Must have been because of sooner fan not wanting to leave their trailer, sorry their home, because of the weather advisory.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
OU fans are hilarious.

Thread topic- Bedlam baseball was embarrassing for them.

Responses - "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)"

I honestly feel sorry for some of you. I love Cowboy Baseball with a passion, my favorite sport and it's not even close. But, I really can't fathom going to the Sooner boards when they beat us in baseball and replying with "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)". Wreaks of so much insecurity, lol. You guys are a hoot. Keep it up.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Softball, another clean sweep! Another BIG 12 championship! Wasn't even close...OU run ruled the Pokes yesterday. Is that SEVEN STRAIGHT for OU?!!
Well, well. Good for you, sister.. But go create a softball thread nobody will care about. This is the Bedlam Baseball Thread where OSU owns OU's sorry ass in America's Pastime Sport.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
OU fans are hilarious.

Thread topic- Bedlam baseball was embarrassing for them.

Responses - "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)"

I honestly feel sorry for some of you. I love Cowboy Baseball with a passion, my favorite sport and it's not even close. But, I really can't fathom going to the Sooner boards when they beat us in baseball and replying with "but we beat you in (fill in the blank)". Wreaks of so much insecurity, lol. You guys are a hoot. Keep it up.
It happened in the basketball thread as well, big sister is just pathetic.