Bedlam Wrestling

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
Got this from the ou wrestling website:

McCasland Field House crowd of 2,042

Come on Cowboy fans, put 12,042 in GIA when the gooners crawl into GIA Sunday, Feb 16th for 1pm dual.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Got this from the ou wrestling website:

McCasland Field House crowd of 2,042

Come on Cowboy fans, put 12,042 in GIA when the gooners crawl into GIA Sunday, Feb 16th for 1pm dual.
And how many of that 2,000 were cowboy fans

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Watching on tv I would say that 1/2 in attendance were kids with their schools wrestling sweat shirts on, 2-300 OU fans, the rest were Cowboy fans. It was a good dual, probably more competitive than the score shows but I don't think there was any doubt. 141 was a good match, Dusty Hone kept it close enough he was a takedown away from overtime. 157 was a couple of bad calls by the refs even Jack Spates said the ou guy was stalling Sheets should have won that match. I missed Nick Pic's match watching the basketball game.

Oct 12, 2006
Were those refs really college qualified? I was very surprised at some of their calls. Hope they don't ref in Stillwater where the crowd knows more than they apparently do. Good showing for the Pokes. Saw some Cowboy attitude in a few of the matches. Can't wait to see Gfeller and Smith if that ever happens. Go Pokes!

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Watching on tv I would say that 1/2 in attendance were kids with their schools wrestling sweat shirts on, 2-300 OU fans, the rest were Cowboy fans. It was a good dual, probably more competitive than the score shows but I don't think there was any doubt. 141 was a good match, Dusty Hone kept it close enough he was a takedown away from overtime. 157 was a couple of bad calls by the refs even Jack Spates said the ou guy was stalling Sheets should have won that match. I missed Nick Pic's match watching the basketball game.
Darn. I didn’t see anything listed for TV. Assumed it wasn’t streaming. What provider? My son is a wrestler, so he wants to watch OSU when he can.

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
Darn. I didn’t see anything listed for TV. Assumed it wasn’t streaming. What provider? My son is a wrestler, so he wants to watch OSU when he can.
Fox sports

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
As much as I hate ou wrestling we need them to have success. Wrestling is an easy program to drop. They have some talent coming in which is good. Just like their football wants us to be ranked to give them credit when they beat us. Beating them 50-0 in duals does nothing but hurt their program.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I also didn’t like the stalemate call against shomers with 13secs left. He was going to ride him out for the win and ended up losing in OT cuz of it
They also didn't call a pretty easy near fall in favor of Shomers either. That was the worst one because it would've been a huge win for him.

And yes... Excited to see what's going on with G and Joe. Coach Smith said after the match that G might be out for the season if he doesn't wrestle at the Scuffle. Joe weighed in at 174 on Sunday so hopefully that means he's back. Really need him. I think that Hone qualifies at 141... But we can't have a gap at 174 and heavyweight (and 133 and 157) like we do now and expect a team trophy in March.