Big12 b-ball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Tu wins in ot over arky

Isu also gets sec win

How in the world is wvu, with 15 nba lottery picks on their team, only up 8 on buffalo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
I only clicked on this thread because I am tired of the banal, pointless arguing on the threads that always seem to have the most recent activity. Thanks for starting something new.

Oct 30, 2007
Going to have to hold on vs Charlotte. Youngsters getting sloppy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 21, 2008
Why did we have 3 fouls under 25secs with a lead?!

How did they hit 2 FTs with 7 secs and hit a 3 to win after making 2 FTs?

How did we score 10ish in the last 13mins of the 2nd half?

Oct 30, 2007
Why did we have 3 fouls under 25secs with a lead?!

How did they hit 2 FTs with 7 secs and hit a 3 to win after making 2 FTs?

How did we score 10ish in the last 13mins of the 2nd half?
Freshman guards, no go to one on one player, horrible flagrant foul call by zebra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
We get to see what Boynton can do on pure coaching with this young team. Can he get them to respond? Can he build them through a tough noncon and then finish 8th or better in conf? Do we see development of the freshmen so that they are sophomores in the 2nd half of the season?

This determines success this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2010
Mike Holder should be happy. He hates Gundy and the football team lost, so that will undoubtedly please him. And his total annihilation of our basketball program may reach its zenith this year. Very real chance we finish in last place.

We should add another extension to his contract!

I'm sure this will get deleted, since this mods scrub this site for anything that questions Mike Holder.

I'll go back to reading/posting on other, less censored message boards now.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Mike Holder should be happy. He hates Gundy and the football team lost, so that will undoubtedly please him. And his total annihilation of our basketball program may reach its zenith this year. Very real chance we finish in last place.

I'm sure this will get deleted, since this mods scrub this site for anything that questions Mike Holder.

WOW, someone pissed on your iPhone huh? Must have been Holder.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma

What a crock. If you have nothing better than that to post then you won’t be missed.