Biggest Egyptian find in over a century revealed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
That’s really exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm kinda a nut over ancient Egypt. To find this many sealed sarcophagi in the City of the Dead is a HUGE thing. They really didn't bury non significant people in this area. My bet is they were priest, or family, our court members of the Kings and Queens of ancient Egypt. I'm excited to watch some documentaries on this find

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
That’s really exciting.

I'm kinda a nut over ancient Egypt. To find this many sealed sarcophagi in the City of the Dead is a HUGE thing. They really didn't bury non significant people in this area. My bet is they were priest, or family, our court members of the Kings and Queens of ancient Egypt. I'm excited to watch some documentaries on this find
I was lucky enough to go as a small child and I have memories of it, but they’re mostly just flashes. Girlfriend never left the country until college and she’s got a big curiosity in it. It’s one of the big trips I’m hoping we get to do.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I was lucky enough to go as a small child and I have memories of it, but they’re mostly just flashes. Girlfriend never left the country until college and she’s got a big curiosity in it. It’s one of the big trips I’m hoping we get to do.

Want to badly. Waiting for peace to break out.

Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
I strive to learn at least one new thing a day. This board always provides great questions for me to learn more and more each day.
Are you an older retired guy? You don't seem to have a job based on how much you post on here and monitor social media while doing it.