Blake Jarwin

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
From Frank Bonner II...

Former Oklahoma State walk-on Blake Jarwin plans on donating part of his signing bonus from his contract extension with the Dallas Cowboys as a way to help OSU workers who were affected by the canceling of spring sports, according to reports.

It was reported on Monday that Jarwin signed a three-year extension worth $24.25 million and $9.25 million guaranteed. Jarwin caught 31 passes for 365 yards and three touchdowns for Dallas last season. He caught 27 passes for 307 yards and three touchdowns in 2018.
PS: The Tulsa World has dropped its paywall on all the coverage related to the coronavirus. Find all the coverage on our Special Report page.

AT Dad

Wrangler
Sep 22, 2013
I wish Jason Witten the best of luck, I hope he stays healthy.

I think that what Blake is doing is first rate, what a classy guy. I believe that this will finally open up Jarwin's full potential. They don't throw it his way very often and all he does is catch it all the time. I'm not sure what his catch % is but I think it is high. A great gem-in-the-rough and late bloomer.