Boomer Sooners Bomb Again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
It one thing to beat up the weaker teams in our conference running up the scores and bragging about how good they are but it is another to fight and will the big bowl games. They have become an embarrassment to the Big 12 conference !

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
If OU is an embarrassment to the Big 12, what’s that make OSU?

OU needs three things:

1) a QB to properly run Riley’s offense (Spencer Rattler)

2) Cohesion on the offensive line

3) Defensive depth and guys to run Grinch’s scheme. Possibly a better secondary coach and move Manning back to linebacker coach.

That’s it. 1, 2, and 3 are already on the roster.

Also... by the books, this was kind of a rebuilding year. Bet you guys wish you could win the conference and go to the playoffs in a rebuilding year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

OU needs three things:

3) Defensive depth and guys to run Grinch’s scheme. Possibly a better secondary coach and move Manning back to linebacker coach.

Also... by the books, this was kind of a rebuilding year. Bet you guys wish you could win the conference and go to the playoffs in a rebuilding year.

Get your story straight. One minute its goons are great and can beat LSU now you move to a rebuilding year. The goons didn't deserve to be there, Bama did.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
This is literally the only message board I’m on anymore. Doesn’t take long to spend five minutes reading your BS.

Plus I knew you guys would be running your mouth after losing your own bowl game. But you won’t talk shit before or after Bedlam because you’re a bunch of poons.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
This is literally the only message board I’m on anymore. Doesn’t take long to spend five minutes reading your BS.

Plus I knew you guys would be running your mouth after losing your own bowl game. But you won’t talk shit before or after Bedlam because you’re a bunch of poons.

Man, that reaming did not do your mood any good. Cheer up, if you are really good maybe Venables will let you cheer for Clemson, that's the closest you will get to a natty for a while.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

yet you'll always be back b/c your little, insecure penis makes all the decisions.........

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Hey dipshit it is after bedlam and your boys still shit down their own leg... well, always a recruit list to spank the monkey.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

OU needs three things:

But you kept telling us how great you were...we heard it over and over. You love to beat up weaker teams to run up the score to gain national recognition. Well you gained how the chance to show us how great you were...now everyone knows...the truth.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
more appropriate title to this thread, Pokes and Boomer Sooners bomb again. no word for weeks from the Pokes, after the Pokes (ranked 25th?) lose to a terrible unranked Aggies, you start talking trash about OU losing to the #1 team in the country. Nice spin.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Nice spin? So the whole college football world is laughing at the annual OU bowl beatdown, but when OSU fans laugh about it on an OSU message board mind you, our resident sooner dbag posters throw out the "how dare you!" card. You guys didn't just lose, it was 49-14 at halftime. It was an epic beatdown. People are going to talk...and laugh...and talk. Even the local sports media is calling it the most embarrassing loss ever. But OMG, according to TG and any of the other OU fans on here who are just now crawling out of their fetal positions they've been in for the last 2 days...."OSU fans better zip it!"

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Nice spin? So the whole college football world is laughing at the annual OU bowl beatdown, but when OSU fans laugh about it on an OSU message board mind you, our resident sooner dbag posters throw out the "how dare you!" card. You guys didn't just lose, it was 49-14 at halftime. It was an epic beatdown. People are going to talk...and laugh...and talk. Even the local sports media is calling it the most embarrassing loss ever. But OMG, according to TG and any of the other OU fans on here who are just now crawling out of their fetal positions they've been in for the last 2 days...."OSU fans better zip it!"
take it easy on soonerscowboybedlam. I think he is a kid. Like middle school.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
more appropriate title to this thread, Pokes and Boomer Sooners bomb again. no word for weeks from the Pokes, after the Pokes (ranked 25th?) lose to a terrible unranked Aggies, you start talking trash about OU losing to the #1 team in the country. Nice spin.
you're on an OSU message board, and the bedlam and flame forum, to boot. and you're going to whine about the OSU fans not being nice to the soonies? boo f'n hoo

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
You realize aggy was favored and didn’t even cover, right?