Cocaine Mitch back at it again!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Immediately after the acquittal he moved forward with a bunch of new CONSERVATIVE & constitutional judges. "Leave no vacancy behind"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It's odd to see Oklahomans so on board with Mitch McConnell after he completely disregarded the prosecutor that put the Oklahoma City bomber in the electric chair.

I guess some Republicans support Timothy McVeigh more than they support Merrick Garland. It's sad to see the guy who murdered 168 innocent Oklahomans be held in higher regard than the prosecutor who put him away for it.

Aug 16, 2012
It's odd to see Oklahomans so on board with Mitch McConnell after he completely disregarded the prosecutor that put the Oklahoma City bomber in the electric chair.

I guess some Republicans support Timothy McVeigh more than they support Merrick Garland. It's sad to see the guy who murdered 168 innocent Oklahomans be held in higher regard than the prosecutor who put him away for it.
Wow, quite the reach.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

What an idiotic post.

OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
When your mind is so ravaged by TDS that you start throwing any poo you can grab at the wall to see what sticks.
First of all, it's unfortunate you couldn't tell I was screwing around, perhaps that's on me.

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. And most of his blind supporters suffer from it. It's likely because when you're always being lied to.

From Politifact, of 760 statements:
4% True
10% Mostly True
14% Half True

The other 72%
20% Mostly False
34% False
14% Liar, Liar Pants on Fire

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

The words coming out of his mouth are what causes so much derangement from detractors and supporters.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

I haven’t lived in OK the last 16 years but I was there during the bombing and trial. I don’t recall the name at all. At the threat of being eaten alive here, what happened?

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
First of all, it's unfortunate you couldn't tell I was screwing around, perhaps that's on me.

I think Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. And most of his blind supporters suffer from it. It's likely because when you're always being lied to.

4% True
10% Mostly True
14% Half True

The other 72%
20% Mostly False
34% False

The words coming out of his mouth are what causes so much derangement from detractors and supporters.
That’s just 5d level trolling.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

4% True
10% Mostly True
14% Half True

The other 72%
20% Mostly False
34% False

Thanks for clarifying that you were being sarcastic. Unfortunately, I see a lot of posts like that elsewhere that are people being serious. Twitter, facebook, etc. I have an aunt on facebook that would've given that post 100 thumbs up if she would've read it.

OrangeFan69

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
I haven’t lived in OK the last 16 years but I was there during the bombing and trial. I don’t recall the name at all. At the threat of being eaten alive here, what happened?
Merrick Garland was the prosecutor for the Oklahoma City bombing case, which was his most high profile case as a federal prosecutor. Obama put him up for a Supreme Court justice in 2016 after Scalia passed away. McConnell delayed confirmation until the 2016 presidential election and then went with Trump's nomination for the Supreme Court.

To be honest, I didn't know Garland was the prosecutor for the case until his nomination.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Merrick Garland was the prosecutor for the Oklahoma City bombing case, which was his most high profile case as a federal prosecutor. Obama put him up for a Supreme Court justice in 2016 after Scalia passed away. McConnell delayed confirmation until the 2016 presidential election and then went with Trump's nomination for the Supreme Court.

To be honest, I didn't know Garland was the prosecutor for the case until his nomination.
Thanks

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

Nobody rage quit the board.
FAIL

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
Immediately after the acquittal he moved forward with a bunch of new CONSERVATIVE & constitutional judges. "Leave no vacancy behind"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Honestly, whether or not the guy got a judgeship has nothing to do with the McVeigh trial. I can be happy he didn't screw up the trial, and not care which person got to be a judge. You're getting as bad as Townie with these comparisons. At least you used to have valid arguments, whether or not I agreed with them.

And honestly, I saw the devastation and saw them carrying out bodies. McVeigh deserved the chair and got it.
To try and tie the 2 things together is a pretty punk move. Be better man.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2011
If there is a Supreme Court vacancy in the next nine months (or five years unless the House flips), I think we will immediately see another impeachment slammed through if for no other reason than to tie up the Senate for a while.