Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
In regard to deaths, the nation’s been doing worse since the model’s last update. Updated projected deaths would be more than the last update of 68-69K according to that model.
I wonder if the data has actually changed, or if it's because they've started adding thousands of unconfirmed "probable" deaths to the total?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
If you think Trumps tweets are going to be the cause of the violence you haven't been paying attention. It's about to start heating up in PA also. People are fed up and have been for quite some time. Trump is the result not the cause.
So just bypass the entire legal system and go violence ..has anyone even challenged any of it in court ...you know Law and Order

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
If you think Trumps tweets are going to be the cause of the violence you haven't been paying attention. It's about to start heating up in PA also. People are fed up and have been for quite some time. Trump is the result not the cause.
If Obama would have tweeted out Liberate Trevon, or Liberate Baltimore or Liberate St Louis during unrest in those areas while he was POTUS ..the wingers on this board would have shit themselves in anger and demanded his removal.

Trump tweets this out to 3 different states and you guys rally steam behind him in support

Trump is as bad if not 100% worse than Obama with this bullshit

No POTUS EVER should push and support division among Americans

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So just bypass the entire legal system and go violence ..has anyone even challenged any of it in court ...you know Law and Order
I'm not promoting violence simply observing what is taking place. Left keeps pushing to find where the tipping point is. I'm thinking they haven't thought it through really well.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
If Obama would have tweeted out Liberate Trevon, or Liberate Baltimore or Liberate St Louis during unrest in those areas while he was POTUS ..the wingers on this board would have shit themselves in anger and demanded his removal.

Trump tweets this out to 3 different states and you guys rally steam behind him in support

O didn't tweet he said that shit on the MSM and caused numerous fucking riots.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I wonder if the data has actually changed, or if it's because they've started adding thousands of unconfirmed "probable" deaths to the total?
Bingo. Worldometers has the death toll for Tuesday at 6,000...highest before or after was around 2500. They mention in the notes it's because states went back and reported probable deaths as actual deaths. And that's fine if you want to add those, but even WITH the fringe deaths, we're still 30K below the bottom of the best case scenario.

BTW, not blaming worldometers, they report what numbers they are given. It's a great site, lots of fun stats there and no bias! Just beautiful data.

Last edited:

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor

O-blame-a was straight up 100% responsible for the unrest we saw during during his miserable tenure.

Jan 14, 2006
What he talking about right now .said if everything keeps going positive as it is now we could be open next week

He said this just min after authorization of the national guard for nursing home outbreaks
It sounds like he's taking steps to protect our most vulnerable while working to get everyone else back to work. Exactly what I hoped he would do.

Next, I'd like to see us work towards phase one while getting testing and PPE for all healthcare workers, then first responders and other essential workers(grocers, etc).

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Governor Stitt on Conference call this am with various leaders including faith based ones, opened up for church services starting May 3rd. Also opening up business end of month with social distancing called for and in place. Unless something crazy happens with the numbers which we do not expect.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
O-blame-a was straight up 100% responsible for the unrest we saw during during his miserable tenure.
Look I like former POTUS Obama...just not his presidency nor his policies as he poured gas on the Baltimore fire and then carried it out to other places. Heated up the BLM issues as well. Had a huge opportunity to pull Americans together...but instead caused a racial divide that was FAR greater than the one he inherited and instigated things like it all over this land. That was 1960's style insane...He talked "down" to Americans and attempted to make us feel bad about our history and ourselves...that's really why Hillary didn't win...well that and the fact that her policies and platform sucked.

edit: I'm not saying that trump isn't a divider as well because he most certainly is...this is sad.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
Look I like former POTUS Obama...just not his presidency nor his policies as he poured gas on the Baltimore fire and then carried it out to other places. Heated up the BLM issues as well. Had a huge opportunity to pull Americans together...but instead caused a racial divide that was FAR greater than the one he inherited and instigated things like it all over this land. That was 1960's style insane...He talked "down" to Americans and attempted to make us feel bad about our history and ourselves...that's really why Hillary didn't win...well that and the fact that her policies and platform sucked.
This.

Obama is a good guy, But he doubled-down on identity politics so much that he hurt race relations in the country. Not hard to google “race relations by year” and see a big negative drop starting in his 2nd term.

It is also very fair to say Trump is a divider. We have had back2back Presidents that have done a poor job uniting the country.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
This.

Obama is a good guy, But he doubled-down on identity politics so much that he hurt race relations in the country. Not hard to google “race relations by year” and see a big negative drop starting in his 2nd term.

It is also very fair to say Trump is a divider. We have had back2back Presidents that have done a poor job uniting the country.
Just wait. Since I’ve been watching, each new president has been twice as bad as their predecessor.