Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Good news guys. The covid-19 virus is woke. So no worries about the protest crowds, however, the virus still isn't cool with the stay home protestors. So don't think that they have a pass.

https://twitter.com/AP4Liberty/status/1269263962014507008?s=20

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
There will be a contingent of people who want to keep schools closed and the argument will be the kids will bring it home to grandma and kill her. I’m willing to bet most grandparents would rather have their kids in school and will find a way to live with the risk.
But nobody will want to ask them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I still wish they'd put more emphasis on getting an accurate antibody test out so that we can determine who's had it.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
That’s kind of like the teacher walk out in Oklahoma. What did we constantly hear? Our kids deserve better. Then a few weeks ago one of the organizing teachers in Stillwater gets busted trying to meet a 14 year old for sex. Yes our kids do deserve better.
Very poor choice, but does the sins of one mean the movement was wrong?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
There will be a contingent of people who want to keep schools closed and the argument will be the kids will bring it home to grandma and kill her. I’m willing to bet most grandparents would rather have their kids in school and will find a way to live with the risk.
Isn't that every grandparent's dream, suffering a long, slow agonizing death instead of having their grandchildren at home?
I think that's a false choice you're giving there. Mainly because kids don't live with the grandparents most of the time. I don't see it as being hard for the children to be able to go back to school and keep distance and protections in place when they see their grandparents. You can have both.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Isn't that every grandparent's dream, suffering a long, slow agonizing death instead of having their grandchildren at home?
I think that's a false choice you're giving there. Mainly because kids don't live with the grandparents most of the time. I don't see it as being hard for the children to be able to go back to school and keep distance and protections in place when they see their grandparents. You can have both.

I was responding to Party of Insanity's asinine comment.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited: