Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Newcastle schools have informed parents that a child who was at school this week has tested positive

Oklahoma DHS said there are a couple of schools in OKC area which may have been exposed to COVID this week, but haven't released names of schools yet until they confirm

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Are they doing this for every voter or ones who request one?? Are they allowing in person voting for people who got mailed a ballot? Or are they taking safeguards that you can only do 1?? Like if they mail you a ballot are they crossing your name off for in person and not allowing it??
Can't speak for other places, but in Nebraska, ballots have to be in before election day and they do check your name off and double check the no one voted twice under the same name.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Are they doing this for every voter or ones who request one?? Are they allowing in person voting for people who got mailed a ballot? Or are they taking safeguards that you can only do 1?? Like if they mail you a ballot are they crossing your name off for in person and not allowing it??
I have no idea. I’m just responding to the ruling which was specific to requiring witnesses/notaries. That restriction would have done nothing to address the concerns you’re introducing.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1294276179122442243
All star games in Kansas and Nebraska were played last month...I'm sure in many other states. This may be the first official game of a season, but they had many of these the all star type games in northern / western states last month as they always do. No doubt this is still encouraging. Just not entirely accurate in their claim.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I'm by no means a Democrat but I agree and the increase in people using these options and needing these checks is going to be far larger than ever. We may legit need more funding for that.
It should be a bill on its own and not jammed into a covid relief bill.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Quarantine camps won’t go well here at all. Plus they were supposed to be the brilliant ones who defeated the virus through great leadership. Or at least that’s what our media said.
https://www.axios.com/new-zealand-n...ree-1f209ae3-46e5-4343-b076-189bde8c3953.html
If you don’t want to click axios it says June 8, New Zealand is now free of Coronavirus.
Just look at this headline. Remember how our talking heads were saying this is who we need to follow?
https://mobile.twitter.com/_reddpill/status/1293786621477654528