If you notice I post mostly stories of Republicans coming out against Trump. The Media is so left leaning bias they made all those Republicans and former Trump Admin spot holders speak out against Trump
No, that's because he's not a traditional Republican and those few, that are no longer in DC, coming out against him simply have axes to grind personally because of various reasons.
1. He treated my daddy/husband bad...and is against the Military Industrial Complex...McCain women
2. He's not a Washington insider and I don't like this foreign policy...once again MIC...Powell
3. I want war and he doesn't Republicans like...Bolton...plus he fired my arse
4. He kicked my brothers butt Republican MIC's like Bush...whom I like...he hasn't come out and outright endorsed Biden, but he nearly did freaking Hillary so I'm guessing he would.
5. Romney...Milk toast of milk toast.
6. Kasich...ditto Romney
Bottom line, when you have a former Democrat populist in Trump who uses one liners and attacks those who attack him back...you don't get a lot of support from milk toast old Guard Gentleman / Women "Republican" types whom in the past allowed the Dem's to run over them while they kept their mouths shut.
While I like a lot of these guys and gals and understand that the POTUS rhetoric is somewhat "toxic," he's also into winning...and I'm into that over losing any day. He's also for staying out of foreign wars...something many of these guys and gals supported to the tune of 1,000's of American lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. Btw, so did BIDEN...thus the support of MIC linked Republicans. Biden voted for wars in Iraq, former Yugoslavia, Syria, Libya, and other places. He's a Washington insider...
Should Trump learn to win with class...yep...but I still like winning.
don't know about all that...but this list of REPUBLICANS don't support him. and like I said earlier I focus generally on Republicans who have turned on Trump for many of my posts. As you can see the sheer volume of Republicans bailing on Trump gives me lots of stuff to post