Cowboy Basketball vs. Charleston

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
Sunday 11/18
3pm CT
Gallagher-Iba Arena

Charleston was an NCAA Tournament team last year and return 3 starters from that team. They are 3-0 so far this season. It should be a great game and will be a really good test for this young Cowboy team. Go Pokes!

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
They took a spot from us in the tourney last year.

We got roasted for a few 300+ RPI teams & that's literally the world they live in. Went 18-13, beat literally nobody. Lost to the likes of West Virginia Wesleyan, Wheeling Jesuit, Fairmont State, among others. 18-13 you say? Yeah, & didn't even win their tourney.

When you look at their schedule & compare it ours, the committee oughta be given a long walk off a short plank.

Mar 27, 2008

We got roasted for a few 300+ RPI teams & that's literally the world they live in. Went 18-13, beat literally nobody. Lost to the likes of West Virginia Wesleyan, Wheeling Jesuit, Fairmont State, among others. 18-13 you say? Yeah, & didn't even win their tourney.

When you look at their schedule & compare it ours, the committee oughta be given a long walk off a short plank.

Charleston was 26-8 last season and won their conference tournament. Who do you have them confused with?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Wait....wut?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I've been trying to even come up with other Carolina teams that fit this description and can't find any. Super confused.
I'm guessing he's confused them with North Carolina Central who went 19-16 and won their conference tournament to get an auto bid and lost to Texas Southern in a first four game.