Cowgirl Basketball: Jaden Hobbs is transferring

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 24, 2005
Stillwater
According to the same source who first reported the Braxtin Miller transfer, Jaden Hobbs has entered her name into the transfer portal.

If Hobbs goes, that would leave OSU with one guard who got meaningful minutes last year (Ja'Mee Asberry).

OSU currently has three 6'3" forwards signed for the 2019 class.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Don't follow the program nearly as closely as I did from Budke & then Littell's early seasons, but just seeing the roster turnover for the last 5 years or so has definitely made me question the direction of the program. Feels like Littell is sorta getting into Dick Halterman territory here, but maybe I'm wrong.

I know it's ancient history, but I'll forever feel like Budke had the potential to really win big, like a Gary Blair at A&M. Guy had charisma, optimism, & everything you want out of a coach.

Oct 24, 2005
Stillwater
According to the same source who first reported the Braxtin Miller transfer, Jaden Hobbs has entered her name into the transfer portal.

If Hobbs goes, that would leave OSU with one guard who got meaningful minutes last year (Ja'Mee Asberry).

OSU currently has three 6'3" forwards signed for the 2019 class.
Jaden Hobbs has been removed from the roster.

Last edited:

PanhandleCowboy

Point Guard
A/V Subscriber
Jun 22, 2006
Not Close Enough to Stillwater
The guys on the radio the other day said part of the reason she left was that OSU didn’t offer what she wanted academically. They didn’t go any further into what it was that OSU didn’t offer. I would imagine it is a combination of a lot of things. It sounds like this recruiting class coming in is pretty dang good, so I am sure playing time was an issue also.

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
The guys on the radio the other day said part of the reason she left was that OSU didn’t offer what she wanted academically. They didn’t go any further into what it was that OSU didn’t offer. I would imagine it is a combination of a lot of things. It sounds like this recruiting class coming in is pretty dang good, so I am sure playing time was an issue also.
What does Ft. Hays offer OSU doesn't?????