Cowgirl Softball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2016
florida
K, K, K
I,m running out of ways to talk about strikeouts. 8 out of 10 outs so far are K's.
We are running into elite pitching at this tournament. WE need to recruit some ELITE hitters. Show and Factor have been our only hitterS that could play for ou, UCLA AND BAMA.

MIDDLE OF 3
0-0

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond
Cowgirls have no clue at the plate. The Washington pitcher is throwing a lot of pitches out of the strike zone, but we can't lay off.

Jan 13, 2005
K, K, K
I,m running out of ways to talk about strikeouts. 8 out of 10 outs so far are K's.
We are running into elite pitching at this tournament. WE need to recruit some ELITE hitters. Show and Factor have been our only hitterS that could play for ou, UCLA AND BAMA.

MIDDLE OF 3
0-0
Well a lot of these hitters are young. So many Freshman and Sophomores up and down the lineup. They will get better.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
I know we are young. Aside from Show our best hitters are Factor and Richbourg, freshman and soph, but we need more. Our defense is exceptional and I'm worried about pitching for next year. I'm hoping for another transfer pitcher to join our ranks as Simunek and Clakley are finesse pitchers and as you have seen power pitching is the name of the game.

Oct 30, 2007
This is a 1-0 blowout right now. Thankfully only a one run blowout.

Let’s go Cowgirls get your mojo back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk