Cowgirls Softball: midweek clash/Cowgirls invitational

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Another perfect 5-0 weekend for our Cowgirls to extend the win streak to 11. The offense exploded for 55 runs. i like it that the lineup top to bottom is coming around. Febrey...she is crushing the ball this week with 4 homers. Naomi is proving to be a deadly lead off hitter.

Defense is looking solid. Gave up 8 runs in 5 games....3 were unearned. Eberle is proving why she was the ACC Pitcher or the Yr. last season. She is a dominant force. Simunek is showing that she compliment to the pitching staff with her change of speeds. What can I say about Maxwell.....WOW! For not knowing to expect out of her first season pitching as a RFr....she is showing the future is bright for OSU softball As she pitched a no-hitter on Sunday.

Midweek clash vs Wichita St

Wed. March 11th @ 6pm on ESPN+

Shockers are coming in with a 11-15 record. They have been a thorn in our side in recent years. We cannot take them lightly.
Common opponents: Louisville(L 8-0;L 8-4) and Missouri(L 7-3; L 5-4)

Cowgirls Invitational

Fri. March 13th @ 5pm ESPN+

vs SIU Edwardsville

Lady Cougars are 13-5 on the season

Fri. March 13th @ 7:30 pm ESPN+

Western Illinois

They are 6-13 on the yr

March 14th @ 5pm ESPN+

Western Illinois

March 14th @ 7:30 ESPN+

Columbia

They are 5-5

March 15th @ 12:30 pm NO TV

SIU Edwardsville

Predictions....after this week, our win streak should be at 17. Only team I’m concern with is Wichita St. But we should win this.

***NOTE*** After this weekend, Cowgirls will be on the road for 6 games....5 in the Peach State.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Cowgirl Softball Schedule Update

With inclement weather headed our way, the Cowgirl Invitational will now start Thursday with a doubleheader against Western Illinois. A complete updated schedule will be made available soon.

#Pitch2Pitch | #okstate

message on Oklahoma State Cowgirl Softball on Facebook