Cowgirls Softball: OSU/Tulsa Invitational Edition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Cowgirls 8-5 is coming coming home for their first of three invitational hosted in our own turf. Let’s support these young ladies. 4 of 5 games will be on ESPN+.

in my Larry Reece interpretation
***ATTENTION COWBOY FANS***
SEASON HOME OPENER IS SAMANTHA SHOW BOBBLEHEAD DOLL NIGHT FEB. 28th

Feb. 28th vs Illinois-Chicago 2:30 pm on ESPN+

UIC is coming to this invitational with a 4-6 record. They will play 3 of their 5 games in Stillwater.

Feb. 28th vs Louisville 5 pm on ESPN+

Lady Cards are coming in with a 5-9 record. Two common opponents...they beat Ole Miss 4-2 and lost to Missouri 4-1

Feb. 29th vs Louisville 2:30 pm no tv

i will be there to watch this and the next game. Hope I can get my hands on a Samantha Show bobblehead doll.

Feb. 29th vs Oregon 5 pm on ESPN+

as soon as I saw the schedule when it came out...I had this game circled. Ducks are 14-0 on the season...they have run rule 6 of their opponents. They are looking for retribution from last season. This is the opponent that the infamous bat flip of Samantha Show spread across the country. I could be wrong but I see Carrie Eberle taking the circle for our Cowgirls.

March 1st vs Drake 1 pm on ESPN+

Drake is coming in 7-7. They are the only team we are playing that has made the post season a year ago.

My prediction for the Cowgirls will be 5-0. Oregon game is gonna be tough but I like our chances.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Cowgirl softball is 8-5 going against a lot of tough, highly ranked competition. Not the preseason of most other sports - and I like that. Hopefully they can make some hay against a little less stiff competition in this tourney.
Yes, with this schedule that we had....I hope it’s speaks volumes when it comes to the post season.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
another win against a quality pitcher. Chardonnay harris is a transfer from Auburn that led them in wins and carried them into postseason last season.