Cowgirls Softball: OSU/Tulsa Invitational Edition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
My mom saw him dancing. She said, “look....he got moves”. Lol
It was my first softball game since I was in school, and it was a blast. These girls are fun to watch and will be in "national" talks soon. ESPN already giving Naomi love for being one of the premier SS in the country.

I had a meeting with the CFO of my company last week (and I knew ahead of time that his daughter has signed to play with the Cowgirls next year) so I mentioned that my girls were going to be the batgirls. He gave my family his front row tickets so that we would have a good view of the game and our girls. The Boone brothers came and sat down right next to us and talked with fans pretty much the whole game. And then post game, lots of athletes were outside interacting with fans.

It was an awesome fan experience...not only because of the game, but because of the interaction with the softball team and other athletes postgame.

Lots of fun, hope to be able to go back soon!

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
My mom saw him dancing. She said, “look....he got moves”. Lol
It was my first softball game since I was in school, and it was a blast. These girls are fun to watch and will be in "national" talks soon. ESPN already giving Naomi love for being one of the premier SS in the country.

I had a meeting with the CFO of my company last week (and I knew ahead of time that his daughter has signed to play with the Cowgirls next year) so I mentioned that my girls were going to be the batgirls. He gave my family his front row tickets so that we would have a good view of the game and our girls. The Boone brothers came and sat down right next to us and talked with fans pretty much the whole game. And then post game, lots of athletes were outside interacting with fans.

It was an awesome fan experience...not only because of the game, but because of the interaction with the softball team and other athletes postgame.

Lots of fun, hope to be able to go back soon!
I'll be in OKC in April and am planning on going to a baseball game in Stillwater. You pretty much just convinced me to also catch a softball game with my 5 year old daughter. Sounds like a great time.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I'll be in OKC in April and am planning on going to a baseball game in Stillwater. You pretty much just convinced me to also catch a softball game with my 5 year old daughter. Sounds like a great time.

home games in Stillwater:

March 11th vs Wichita St.

March 13th-15th Cowgirls Invitational(5 games)

March 27-29 vs Baylor

April 9-12 vs Iowa St.

April 15 vs Tulsa

May 1st BEDLAM(Sr Night)

Not sure when your coming to Oklahoma but here is the rest of the home games.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina

home games in Stillwater:

March 11th vs Wichita St.

March 13th-15th Cowgirls Invitational(5 games)

March 27-29 vs Baylor

April 9-12 vs Iowa St.

April 15 vs Tulsa

May 1st BEDLAM(Sr Night)

Not sure when your coming to Oklahoma but here is the rest of the home games.
Looks like I'll be attending one of the Iowa State games, thanks!