Does anyone care about the Thunder forum?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Because I sure would like to have regular discussions/conversations about them, and how the Sacramento Kings apparently have our number now.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Because I sure would like to have regular discussions/conversations about them, and how the Sacramento Kings apparently have our number now.
Dont even get me started on that game. Its a complete enigma for me that we cant stop these guys. Terrible players like Shumpert going off on us is hysterical. He is a horrible player and we made him look like an allstar. I understand we are injured at the wing positions but cmon.

Dec 19, 2012
I think the Thunder injuries and quiet moves have given us something we've never seen: Depth.
It's alarming Roberson had another set back, but his injury along with several ankle rolls and illnesses, plus Westbrook out a bit, has given lots of extra minutes to guys.
Shroeder and Noel are terrific additions. Diallo is looking like a future stud (very happy he didn't break his leg like originally thought). If the Thunder can get and stay fairly healthy for the playoffs, it could be a great year.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
I think the Thunder injuries and quiet moves have given us something we've never seen: Depth.
It's alarming Roberson had another set back, but his injury along with several ankle rolls and illnesses, plus Westbrook out a bit, has given lots of extra minutes to guys.
Shroeder and Noel are terrific additions. Diallo is looking like a future stud (very happy he didn't break his leg like originally thought). If the Thunder can get and stay fairly healthy for the playoffs, it could be a great year.
And dare I say, we may not even need Roberson. Diallo and Abrines do a good job sharing the SG position. Schroeder, by himself, can anchor the bench. And yeah, you're definitely correct, we have some major depth now.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
HUGE comeback by the Thunder last night. Paul George, of course, scored 47 points, but the more telling aspect is Russ learning to let someone else take over in the fourth when they have the hot hand. The play to take the lead at the end illustrated this perfectly.

Dec 19, 2012
Makes me wonder if Robes might be on the trade block after he gets healthy. He makes $10mil a year, is the best wing defender in the league, but the extended time off won't help his offense woes. It would be great to get a good 3 and D guy like Ariza for the likes of Robes/Abrines or something similar. It's really the main thing the Thunder are missing (the only other thing is more depth inside). But a healthy roster is the main goal.

Aug 16, 2012
To reply to the OP....no. Pro basketball does not interest me in the slightest. A game of 1-on-1 while eight others stand around waiting for the off chance the ball somehow ends up their way. Had the misfortune of watching part of the Rockets/Mavs game last night at Snuffers. All I can say is if I were on a team with Harden, I would be demanding a trade immediately. Guy had the ball 99% of the time during Houston's possessions, dribbling around, doing nothing and then jacking up the ball when the shot clock wound down. Yawn.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
Makes me wonder if Robes might be on the trade block after he gets healthy. He makes $10mil a year, is the best wing defender in the league, but the extended time off won't help his offense woes. It would be great to get a good 3 and D guy like Ariza for the likes of Robes/Abrines or something similar. It's really the main thing the Thunder are missing (the only other thing is more depth inside). But a healthy roster is the main goal.
If we got Ariza...wooo boy...

I would also take Courtney Lee as a consolation prize.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
To reply to the OP....no. Pro basketball does not interest me in the slightest. A game of 1-on-1 while eight others stand around waiting for the off chance the ball somehow ends up their way. Had the misfortune of watching part of the Rockets/Mavs game last night at Snuffers. All I can say is if I were on a team with Harden, I would be demanding a trade immediately. Guy had the ball 99% of the time during Houston's possessions, dribbling around, doing nothing and then jacking up the ball when the shot clock wound down. Yawn.
Lol, wow. You clearly don't watch NBA basketball enough.

Dec 19, 2012
This Tweet makes me wonder if we might let Roberson go for someone less expensive. They would have to give up more salary than they take on in any trades to make financial sense. I can't believe our tax is higher than the Warriors. Next year is shaping up with the Warriors not likely to be able to pay both Klay and KD moving forward.