Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Sorry, not sure if this is the right place for this one, but I know a lot of you, and I just had to share. There are some beautiful IPA's in Colorado, Odell's is one of my favs, and of course Oregon with Dechutes, but I just ingested the perfect IPA. Fellas, the Dogfish 60 minute is perfection in a bottle.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I'm sure this will get moved to the intoxicology forum, but yes you are right that's very good stuff. I've been buying the New Belgium Voodoo Ranger variety pack since they've started selling that at Walmart here in Oklahoma. It's just convenient to get while I'm grocery shopping. I still can't get over that good beer can actually be found in grocery stores here now. Drinking one right now actually.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Sorry, not sure if this is the right place for this one, but I know a lot of you, and I just had to share. There are some beautiful IPA's in Colorado, Odell's is one of my favs, and of course Oregon with Dechutes, but I just ingested the perfect IPA. Fellas, the Dogfish 60 minute is perfection in a bottle.
While I agree that Dogfish 60 minute is good, it is not the best. If you can find it, locate Lone Pine Yellow Rose. It's a SMASH (Single Malt And Single Hop) IPA. one of the best I have ever tasted and I have tasted a bunch. If you can't find it, O'Dells Good Behavior is like a watered down little brother. Very similar in taste.

Nov 6, 2010
While I agree that Dogfish 60 minute is good, it is not the best. If you can find it, locateLone Pine Yellow Rose. It's a SMASH (Single Malt And Single Hop) IPA. one of the best I have ever tasted and I have tasted a bunch. If you can't find it, O'Dells Good Behavior is like a watered down little brother. Very similar in taste.
Cool, I'll look for it thanks. Odell's is one of my favorite breweries. I get their normal IPA all the time, but haven't tried the one you mention, I'll look for it as well.

Nov 6, 2010
While I agree that Dogfish 60 minute is good, it is not the best. If you can find it, locateLone Pine Yellow Rose. It's a SMASH (Single Malt And Single Hop) IPA. one of the best I have ever tasted and I have tasted a bunch. If you can't find it, O'Dells Good Behavior is like a watered down little brother. Very similar in taste.
So i finally made it to my beer store to look for your suggestion and the guy told me it's not distributed here in Nebraska so I'm SOL on that for a while. On the other hand, they have a O'dells variety pack that has the Good Behavior in it, which reminded me that I had indeed tried that one, and I really enjoyed it. Picked up another one to make sure.

Jul 23, 2018
USA
I've always got some 60 in the beer frig and used to keep some 90 around as well. Haven't been seeing any 90 for several months. My brother brought a couple of 120's to the tailgate a couple of years ago, and I saved mine until this summer - overwhelming flavor! I've been enjoying some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin and Hop Stupid, and Karbach Hopadillo is pretty decent as well.