Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
And Obama and Hillary did not kill those four dipstick, the enemy did.
Now, the four dead Americans are called "dipsticks"? You seriously have no empathy for their families? Do you denounce the words of a man that was there (Tanto Paronto) and would call him a liar to his face?

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Now, the four dead Americans are called "dipsticks"? You seriously have no empathy for their families? Do you denounce the words of a man that was there (Tanto Paronto) and would call him a liar to his face?
Dipstick was not plural and was directed toward another ass like you, or maybe I lost track. I will stick with the official report. The movie was funded by anti Hillary people and released at a time to have the most effect on the election. Did Tanto get paid? I can't imagine not blaming someone up the ladder when friends die. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Anything to distract from what the Potus and the Rebumplicans are doing to the country behind the false outrage curtain of the week.

Jul 20, 2018
Dipstick was not plural and was directed toward another ass like you, or maybe I lost track. I will stick with the official report. The movie was funded by anti Hillary people and released at a time to have the most effect on the election. Did Tanto get paid? I can't imagine not blaming someone up the ladder when friends die. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Anything to distract from what the Potus and the Rebumplicans are doing to the country behind the false outrage curtain of the week.
I don't go to movies so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm referring to Tanto's statements. He was there. You and I weren't. He's a hero. I'm certainly not. How about you?

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Un indicted co conspirator is the CURRENT event and the Potus was fingered by Cohen. Everything else you dweebs bring up to change the subject is just noise and smoke.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I don't go to movies so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm referring to Tanto's statements. He was there. You and I weren't. He's a hero. I'm certainly not. How about you?
You are an effective TROLL, I'll give you that. Be proud. Are you talking about the guy selling sunglasses and profiting off them?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
If you're so smart, show me the irrefutable facts that Trump paid the chicks with campaign finance monies. If those facts are there, why have charges not been filed and why has the mainstream media not gone hog wild crazy over these FACTS?

BTW, I have the same degree as you-just better. ;-)
Okay Pokey. Charges haven't been filed yet so none of it is true.

LOCK HER UP!

eye peering over glasses tommy lee jones.jpg

Jul 20, 2018
Which really isn't relevant to this, because it doesn't mitigate anything outlined above that's happened. It appears that Trump has committed multiple campaign violations. It may indeed end up being bigger than the Obama violation.
This!!!! This is where you said charges are coming against Trump. Don't you even read what you post. And you question my intelligence? You're as rich as Pokey.