don't be offended but k-state wearing ...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
This is a clinic in horrible coaching. We are short handed and the coaches solution is to play street ball with no passing and no coordination on either end of the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2011
Freshman walk on Mitchell doesn't look overwhelmed. He might carve out a role for himself for the remainder of the season. He will get about 10 minutes of playing time today.

Nov 18, 2010
Oh yeah, OSU plays basketball today.
How's Mike Holder's basketball program doing today?

*checks score*
*Lost by the most points in school history...oh wait, its actually #2...#1 biggest loss was earlier this year against Baylor. 2 most lopsided losses since records were kept happened this year.

These kinds of results deserve contract extensions. Lets sign ol Mike up for another 10 years! These results are satisfactory for lifelong fans/alumni at OSU.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Oh yeah, OSU plays basketball today.
How's Mike Holder's basketball program doing today?

*checks score*
*Lost by the most points in school history...oh wait, its actually #2...#1 biggest loss was earlier this year against Baylor. 2 most lopsided losses since records were kept happened this year.

These kinds of results deserve contract extensions. Lets sign ol Mike up for another 10 years! These results are satisfactory for lifelong fans/alumni at OSU.
FB945FCD-B4F5-4C38-A4E3-84056D11E6C6.gif

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
I haven't given up on Boynton yet but this is far worse than I expected things to be. Even with 7 guys, even against the top team in the conference, this is unacceptable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Really? 7 guys is pretty thin and I assume they have to attend classes also?

Nov 14, 2010
Pretty much what I expected with a 7 man rotation and a true freshman as the only player over 6’7”.
I hear ya' in the wins and loses but we lost by 39 points

39!

I would have to think there is a High School team somewhere in the United States that could do better than that.

I never have nor will I ever expect an OSU team yo lose by 39 points.

I wouldn't expect them to lose by 39 points to the OKC Thunder

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009

39!

I would have to think there is a High School team somewhere in the United States that could do better than that.

Hell there are at least four or five high school prep schools with more 4/5 star seniors on ther roster then OSU has.

You can have all the expectations you want but, the Thunder would beat that KSU team by 40 plus every time.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
(while watching the KU at Tex Tech game on tv)

Always amazed when fans of a team beating a ranked team start chanting: "Over rated....Over rated.....Over rated"

All that does is diminish your win against that team.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2013

39!

I agree. We can kind of expect to lose, but we can’t blame a seven man roster for every single thing That has gone wrong.

Score is zero points in the first seven minutes has nothing to do with a short roster. If your starters can’t play seven minutes and be competitive then something much deeper is wrong.