Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 20, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
There would be a lot of crumpled dead Mexicans at the base of the other side. Perfect example of only thinking something through half-way. So what happens once they get up there? A rope? With milk cartons of water for the desert, grocery bags of belongings and kids in tow. Genius.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say.

Illegal #1: How did you get in?
Illegal #2: I jumped the wall, broke my leg, my kid is lost in the desert somewhere, and my wife ran off with Paco as soon as we got to San Antonio.
Illegal #1: Well at least you're here, right?! This is the land of opportunity! Let's go mow some yards for cash.
Illegal #2: I can't, my leg is broke.

*All in Spanish of course.

Aug 16, 2012
Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say.

Illegal #1: How did you get in?
Illegal #2: I jumped the wall, broke my leg, my kid is lost in the desert somewhere, and my wife ran off with Paco as soon as we got to San Antonio.
Illegal #1: Well at least you're here, right?! This is the land of opportunity! Let's go mow some yards for cash.
Illegal #2: I can't, my leg is broke.

*All in Spanish of course.

I guess if enough fell, they would eventually pile up and others could just walk down them to the other side.