Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I quit drinking Miller Lite 20 years ago and switched to Bug Light when they sponsored an illegal immigrant rally in Chicago, guess I'll give up Bud Light now since I don't really want to be seen drinking gay beer.

any suggestions on a new replacement go-to beer? Michelob Light?

I had some Mich-light last week and my neighbor (who drinks Bud Light) was making fun of me over the fence.... I wonder what she will say when I bring her a six-pack of rainbow Bud next month..... this is going to be good... I might need to film that
Switch to Bourbon. All American.

Jul 20, 2018
Fairly certain that Islam's not real big on sex outside of marriage, too, but why confuse him with that?
Muslim men have a way out of this issue so that they can "legitimately" have sex outside of marriage normally with a prostitute while they're overseas. They temporarily "marry" the woman and then get a "divorce" before they return home. When I was working in Iraq, the men I was working with bragged about it.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
You know? Really not a bad idea. That's a lot of methane right there per cow. That can be sold or used or stored up. Maybe a joke since I don't see how you can get them to agree with wearing all that. I used to think about an enclosure that captured it all in the ceiling. Enough captured to run the farm with out electricity, solar or wind. Brilliant.