Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Oh no, what ever will we do....
Looks like you would be willing to tell 101 women in just 2018 in one state that they are going to deliver the baby of their rapist against their will. And 701 more with a fetus with a serious genetic defect. That is, if all the sudden we trust the government to have accurate numbers and more of the "elective" were not other women with reasons they did not want to disclose to the government.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Looks like you would be willing to tell 101 women in just 2018 in one state that they are going to deliver the baby of their rapist against their will. And 701 more with a fetus with a serious genetic defect. That is, if all the sudden we trust the government to have accurate numbers and more of the "elective" were not other women with reasons they did not want to disclose to the government.
:confused: I think you might have missed what I was replying too... I was referring to the picture of the sex boycotters...

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
While I'm sure the numbers are off somewhat, I'm willing to bet that a majority of abortions are elective and that the elective ones outnumber all the other reasons combined. And that's my issue with this whole issue. The pro-choice side has made abortion a legitimate form of birth control. While they mock abstinence as a legitimate form (and I'm not talking about the abstinence only idiots).

I think abortion should be legal, with restrictions, however, I think Roe v. Wade was the wrong decision by the court. I also don't think federal dollars should go to an organization that performs abortions.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
While I'm sure the numbers are off somewhat, I'm willing to bet that a majority of abortions are elective and that the elective ones outnumber all the other reasons combined. And that's my issue with this whole issue. The pro-choice side has made abortion a legitimate form of birth control. While they mock abstinence as a legitimate form (and I'm not talking about the abstinence only idiots).

I think abortion should be legal, with restrictions, however, I think Roe v. Wade was the wrong decision by the court. I also don't think federal dollars should go to an organization that performs abortions.
As I've said many times, it all depends on the goal. If the goal is to make abortion as uncommon as possible, there are ways to do that. Unfortunately, that is completely lost in the debate between people who want it to be easily available and commonly used and the people that want to make it illegal.