Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Actually, Townie is not entirely wrong, but somewhat wrong. As someone who frequents numerous firearm forums this kind of thing is gradually eroding the support he most desperately needs, It won't cause gun owners to vote for Democrats necessarily, but it can certainly cause them to withhold support.

Every day Trump seems to be doing something that makes it harder and harder to defend him. Although I haven't read the entire story, his pronouncement about it being OK to use foreign entities for dirt on political opponents really makes me wonder what the F is in this man's head. If this is not spin, it was a monumentally stupid thing to say.
I'm pretty sure he wants to keep the Russian Crap alive and thriving. People are so sick of hearing about it that the statement will lose CNN and MSNBC another million viewers cause they won't let it go. Yes it's being spun and was also a dumb thing to say. I wouldn't be surprised if he's wanting congress to impeach him. Would cause more conservatives to show up at the polls in 2020. McConnell will table it in the senate as no crimes were committed.

Goading congress into a baseless impeachment would be a political win for conservatives.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I'm pretty sure he wants to keep the Russian Crap alive and thriving. People are so sick of hearing about it that the statement will lose CNN and MSNBC another million viewers cause they won't let it go. Yes it's being spun and was also a dumb thing to say. I wouldn't be surprised if he's wanting congress to impeach him. Would cause more conservatives to show up at the polls in 2020. McConnell will table it in the senate as no crimes were committed.

Goading congress into a baseless impeachment would be a political win for conservatives.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

The media meltdown following Robert Mueller’s “no collusion” conclusion got even worse this week; with CNN’s primetime ratings dropping a stunning 33% from the same week last year.

According to Ad Week, the Cable News Network lost one-third of its primetime viewers compared to the same period in 2018.

“Versus the comparable week in 2018, Fox News was -4% in total prime time viewers, MSNBC was -4% in total prime time viewers, and CNN was -33%. In total day viewers, Fox was -7%, MSNBC was -5% and CNN was -21%,” reports the industry website.

In total daytime viewers, CNN fell behind Fox News, MSNBC, Nickelodeon, HGTV, and Investigation Discovery.

MSNBC is also experiencing a massive drop in ratings.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I don't see anything wrong with getting dirt on anybody from anyplace.... it already happened, and has always happened.

It is outrageous and disingenuous for the lefties to be claiming anything, especially that such information would represent "election interference"... which is absolutely ridiculous.

If it's true, then it's true.... what difference would it matter where it came from? Ans: it doesn't matter.

If it's true, then I would want to know about it, even if it came from a foreign source.

What I don't want is what we've had lately - media interference. It is much, much more disgusting what the media does during elections than anything any foreign power could ever do.
Trump could raise $1 billion to save the glue-sniffing street children of Mumbai and they'd try to impeach him for it, so yeah.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
1560510615086.png

I'll tell you what. I'll swear you were doing a great job taking care of the college, but you parked it out back last night, and this morning, it was gone. D-Day takes care of the wreck. We tell the police. The university's insurance buys him a new bakery.

Will that work?

It's got to work better than the truth.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.