Dumb/Sometimes LOL Political Pictures

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
The governor was talking about infants born with severe deformities and making an appropriate decision on whether to put an infant that will not survive through the pain and suffering of resuscitation. I’ve been there. I’ve done that. I’ve done it both ways. It isn’t easy. He is a pediatric neurosurgeon and that is what he was talking about. That is what happens now.

The second law is about abortion. It is not about allowing a born infant to die.

The debate over whether a late term abortion should be decided based on legislation or the experience of the medical provider is a good debate. Talking about letting health infants die or killing them is absurd and unbecoming. It is illegal under federal law and it is not a real position of anyone.
Personally, I think it it too putrid of a thought for political barbs. But that is probably because the experiences still haunt me.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Looks like Ben Garrison is in some hot water regarding a Rothschild/Soros 'toon he published and was interpreted as an anti-semetic trope. The Rothschild trope is many decades old and was really stupid to drag out, and it is probably even revealing about how he truly feels. Would have been much more prescient to leave Soros as the subject of the cartoon and leave the antiquated notion of the Rothschilds out of it. It was the right call to disinvite him from the White House, even though to elevate the narrative the left has outright falsified some clearly anti-semetic cartoons not even attributable to him.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I met him once. Bought two of his books. He signed them for me. I still have my copy. The other I gave to my older brother (hardcore righty and conspiracy nut). His book was autographed to him by name plus a PS. "You have a kickass brother". He sold it:(
Oh. God. D@mn.